Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Weird 2ww symptom

<div style="color: #333333; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #ffffff; margin: 8px;">

Hello,

I am on 10DPO of cycle 21/22 or something like that (lost count). Anyway, woke up this morning to find one boob very noticably larger than the other. Is this normal?!?! As far as I know I have not had this before (and I have obsessivly checked the size of them over the last year and half!) and even OH said, "Oh yeah, I noticed that last night." 

So, I really don't want to get my hopes up, only to be dashed again but has anyone else ever experienced this, either with a BFP or BFN?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I haven't experienced this personally but my boobs don't seem to change much during pregnancy but I know some people's do. Really hope it's bfp for you! X
  • Options

Thank you for your reply.

Well today I caved and BFN of course. Also feeling crampy so I'm out.