Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation again :D

2»

Replies

• Thankyou girls image. Now i have my positive im going to do as im told by you lovely ladiesimage. Will cross my fingers that you all get the go ahead very soon image. Xx

• Oh does it mean anything that iv not got any EWCM i found a very small bit earlier but i dont know if it was enough image. Xx

• Hey there jackincourtney was just seeing how you are and whether you got your BFP yet Hun?
  • Hi lovely ladies.....i was on cilest contraceptive pill and took my last pill on 1st july. My period came on 5th july and lasted 6 days. I did ov tests off of ebay everyday between 12-today and had a faint line on 20th a strong line on 21st and faint again on 22nd --- were not in a hurry to conceive but i wantto know for peice of mind that i am ovulating ....fingers x ladies ....baby dust to you all x
  • Well for all us lovely ladies that didn't get our July BFP I've set up a new thread called 'beat the witch for an August BFP!' so come on over and let's continue on our intrepid journey!

All welcome image the more the merrier image