Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC for baby no 2!!

Hello ladies Just thought I'd say hi, I'd like to join the group!! We have a 16 month old dd and have been talking about starting to try for another one for a few months. Just had my 30th birthday and now the celebrations are over I feel really ready to start ttc again imageHubby and I have discussed it more and decided that now is the time so here goes!!

Used to be on here in 2010 when trying ttc the first time, and in "due in Feb 2011". We were pretty lucky in that it only took is 4 months to conceive and I had a great pregnancy. Feel nervous about the prospect of being pregnant with a toddler to look after buy hey ho!

Replies

• Hey MrsB - welcome to the club!!! I am also ttc no 2 - just going on to month 2, I have a 20 month old ds.

Good luck - hope your stay here is short and sweet!

x

• hi we've been trying for number two since last September (sadly had mmc in may). we ver got a 24 month old daughter x
  • Hi Hun, we are ttc number 3. On our first month xx

My dd was 25 months when I fell pregnant with ds and pregnancy was harder second time with a small child but it wasn't as bad as I worried it would be xxxx relax and enjoy the journey. I hope ur stay in ttc is a short one xx
  • Ah thanks ladies! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage Devon_Mummy. Here's hoping for some good luck and some bfp's for us all pretty soon!
  • Hello ladies

we are also on 1st month ttc number 2, already have a ds who will be 3 in october, first month off the pill so not sure how long cycles will be but if it was to be a 28 day cycle would be due to test on FRIDAY 13TH, dont think thats a very gud omen lol, good luck ladies fingers crossed for u all x
  • Hi,

Firs month of ttc #2 for us too, and pma out the window, fully expecting tobe here next month

Good luck x
  • Hi I'm also ttc number 2, I got my bfp month 4 with my first and my little girl was born oct 09. I'm on month 12 of ttc and month 1 of clomid, fc that there is a lot of bfps soon
  • Oh I'm finding it hard not to symptom spot!!! I didn't really have any symptoms of pregnancy last time, I didn't believe it until I saw baby on the scan at 11 weeks as I felt so normal!! I know it's early days but my nipples have been sore the last 2-3 days & I've been having tummy ache on & off too. Probably doesn't mean anything but it's hard not to wonder & hope! x
  • MrsB I promised myself that I wouldnt ss this time either as I completely obsessed when having my ds but I couldnt help myself lol and Ive been ss since 1dpo lol Ive even gone a bit poas crazy too oops all BFNs though and my PMA out the window image x Good luck x

• Ah it's still early for a bfp so hang on in there and good luck for a few days time! image x