Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

10 dpo and killer cramping

Hi,

I dont ss as a rule, but omg I have pre-af like cramps today.  Usually it means the witch is on her way within the next couple of hours, but I have a 13-14 day LP so that cant be it?

I've been really tired too and slept for Wales - but I do have a teething 2 year old whos waking at least once a night and up at 545, and I have Hashimitos thyrodits (underactive thyroid thats well managed on levothryoxine) so tiredness is usually a given

Good sign or not?  *blushes* tested early on a internet cheapie and of course bfn

Replies

• I'd day good sign. When we were ttc George I had killer cramps and after a Bfn I counted myself out then finally at CD 31 I got a bfp image x
  • Thanks, driving myself insane ss this time. Can't help wondering if it's just (tmi alert) constipation pain!!!

Have you had any symptoms, and as we're cycle buddies any idea when you'll test?
  • Don't worry about the BFN as I see you are 3 days early from your ticker. I haven't had any symptoms really and am due AF tomorrow although I feel sick right now. Might have something to do with the chocolate muffin I had after my tea earlier or might be a good sign *crosses fingers*

Hope you get your BFP and then you can post all your 2ww symptoms for the rest of us... good luck x
  • Ive gone POAS crazy and already tested 3 times (doh) and they were all negative... Ive got killer sensitive boobs... prob tmi but after the kids had gone to bed tonight hubby and I were lay on the bed and he leaned over and grabbed my boobs and I actually yelped they were so sensitive...  Hoping its a good sign but not actually very hopefully after my POAS binge and they were all BFN's we'll see... suppose its not over until AF shows... but no more POAS until Im actually Late.

When do u plan to test hun?

• Ah that could so be a symptom! Fx crossed for you too

Had the cramps and generally dull ache in bikini line all day, bfn too.

So been googling, most common day for implantation is 9 dpo, hcg may not start rising till 10 dpo, takes 48-72 hours to double so even the most sensitive tests (super drug or frer) may not show a feint line till 12dpo. Fx crossed!
  • Hi Huni how u feeling today, any more signs? Im thought i might be out but not sure now... TMI but when I wiped this morning there was a streak of blood, Ive done the school run, been to soft play and put G down for a nap... been the loo again and NOTHING... not even a spot and usually once I get that first streak thats it for me... but nope. Ive got killer cramps though so do think the witch is on her way image

• its not over till she makes a full appearance, dont forgot some ladies get a little bleeding and a bfn near af due date, then go on to get tehir bfp in a few days.

Cramps have gone, but feeling queasy today - never had ms with ds so v confused!

Testing tomorrow!