Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ruling myself out for august

I've been prone to migraines since my early teens. But over the past couple of weeks I've had a horrendous run of them, accompanied by sickness, muscle ache and exhaustion. I could sleep the clock round! It looks as if I've a bad virus and I'm waiting on blood results. So I'm ruling myself out of ttc in August to let myself recover. Wee bit disappointed but I'm not fit for it. I'm off to lie in a dark room for a couple of weeks but I really hope August is a lucky month for everyone. Here's hoping its onwards and upwards for me in September xx

Replies

• Hey pinkshoes! Sorry to hear u have had such a rough time! Heres hoping a months break proves to be positive, I know so many people who Have done this and they either get a surprise bfp when they haven't even tried or the following month results in bfp! Fingers crossed and look after yourself x
  • You poor thing PinkShoes - my mum suffers from migraines and I remember how they used to make her feel.  I hope you feel better soon so you can get 'back at it!'

xx

• Thank you both for your kind comments!

My poor oh, he just has to put me to bed and leave me to it!

A month off could do us a world of good.

September could be a lucky monthimage

Xx