Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

message for Apple 13

Replies

• Options
    Will be thing of you in thursday
  • Options
    Hi apple hope evey thing is ok with you and your feeling better I'm good thanks had my first scan and evey thing is fine. Any more news on your little pip.xxxx
  • Options
    Thinking of you today x
  • Options

How did you get on today? x

• Options

Evening ladies

Thank you all for thinking of me. The scan was positive; they measured me just under 7 weeks (so a few days behind my dates but consistent with the first scan) and pip surprised me by how big he / she looked - heart beat fluttering away. I cried.  image Still I know its very early days and things can change in an instant, but this is the largest bean I have ever seen on scan with a heart beat. I really hope this is my rainbow baby, but am telling myself not to get excited - not yet. DH said he would only be happy when it comes out and screams - bless him!

Keep those prayers going to St Gerard for me Tracy and keep sending those positive vibes ladies - I certainly need them.

How is evryone else keeping? Vixv - have you packed up yet?

Apple xxx

• Options

Thank God for that! !

All good thanks, did some more packing tonight just a few kitchen bits. We are trying to do a bit at a time so that it doesnt feel like we are doing so much!

• Options
    that is amazing news hun..... so so happy for you, really hope this is your super sticky bean..... lots of prayers being thrown your way x
  • Options
    That's positive news!!!!! So relieved for you, but understand how scary it all is. One day at a time...then another week will have gone by. I struggled so much at the start, I was terrified! You have us all hoping and praying for you and your precious cargo. Please please please let this be your time! No one deserves it more.

Lots of love Tracy xxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh I'm so happy for you apple sending you lots of love. Xxxxx
  • Options
    Yay that is fab news! Very happy for you. xx
  • Options

Oh Apple, so happy to hear things are going well.  You deserve it!  Sending lots of positive vibes your way.  x

• Options

Aww that's such good news Apple ! Really hope you have a very healthy and happy pregnancy and are well looked after x

smiley cat won't steal oevr this thread but hope you are well too and hopefully I'll be over to due in March soon. x

• Options

Aw Apple im so pleased ive got tears in my eyes.  I know its early days but this is really positive news.  i know how scary it will be but miracles do happen as I shoukd know as Im sat here with my own little one.  Jasmine was born on Wed 22nd, we ony got home on Sat as had an ernegency section and had a lot of blood loss, quite a traumatic time really, but so worth it. I keep crying cos I can't beleive how lucky we are.  Apple look after yourself and keep in touch xxxxxx

• Options

Hello ladies - thank you all so much for stopping by and thinking of me, it means so much having our little family here to support us all on our journeys. Still feeling very wobbly about everything as I have seen HB before with the last three mcs, but all were much smaller in size than this one. I realise I can't do anything to change the outcome, buts its sooooo hard not to worry that I don't feel much - even the awful pains have stopped and now I am wondering whether thats because it isn't growing and stretching things!! I won't graduate to a DI forum until after a 12 week scan as I am too nervous.......

Poppy - have posted on your other message - but well done you and enjoy every moment with little Jasmine (love the pretty name by the way).

Vixv - any update? When is your actual move date?

3054 - lovely to hear from you - how are you keeping?

Tracy - how are you feeling? You must have quite  a bump by now?

All the other ladies who have taken time to stop by- thank you so much - big hugs to you all.image

Apple x

• Options

just read all this - amazing news - i have everything crossed for you honey that everything continues to be good for you xxxx you really deserve this x

• Options

Evening ladies

Sadly this journey has come to an end again - I had a bleed at work today and took myself off to hospital. A scan showed the baby had died probably shortly after the scan on Thursday. We are devastated and am now booked in for an erpc on Tuesday - although hoping I might manage this beforehand at home on my own.

Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers - its hard to accept any loss let alone a fifth and I am left wondering whether I have any decent eggs left in there. 

Apple x

• Options
    oh hun I am so so sorry.... this is just awful news. I don't know what to say other than I am totally devastated for you. this is such a cruel thing to happen to such a deserving person. thoughts are with you x x x
  • Options

im so so sorry apple i really dont know what to say just take care and look after your self thinking of you all my love

jay xxxxx

• Options
    Oh apple I'm do sorry to read this. How cruel life can be at times. Thoughts are with you. Can't imagine how hard it must be. X
  • Options
    Oh no pet!!!! I don't know what to say. I am devastated for you. Love and hugs to you....again I'm so sorry xxxxxxx