Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

message for Apple 13

13»

Replies

• Oh Apple, I cant find the words to express how sorry I am! I will be thinking of you today.

love and hugs.

• So sorry to hear this apple, will be thinking of you.

G xx
  • oh no apple , I'm  really so sorry to hear this too, devasted for you too . Can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling. Wish had magic wand . thoughts are with you  x

• my thoughts are with you x

• Hello ladies - thank you all for your kind words of support; much appreciated as ever.

Life seems so unfair and I just keep telling myself that it must be because there is a plan out there somewhere for me. Maybe I am destined not to be a Mum and to just support my friends who have all had such success and no losses. I just dont know. I still can't accept that all my eggs are pants....there must be a decent one in there somewhere....

Thank to you all - will surface again after my erpc next week. In the mean time good luck to the ladies who are imminent, take care to those who are still cooking and showering those on ttc with baby dust.

Apple x

• Aw no Im so sorry Apple I don't know what to say!  Sending you a big hug and lots of love.  My Mums friend had 6 mc's and now has 2 teenage daughters so it is possible.  Look after yourself, take care xxxxxx

• Hello ladies

Back from my erpc and stay in hospital. Feel extra sad as I discovered that in addiiton to the fact the scans showed it was actually growing well this time my hcg levels were really good too - so it looks like it was probably a good egg this time. The consultant who saw me yesterday who heads up the early pregnancy team said that having looked at this all whilst he obviously cannot rule out a chromosome problem with pip (until any results come back) it sounded suspiciously like a sudden clotting event that could have ended the supply of blood and hence caused me to have a missed miscarriage. I cried and cried - it feels like I have failed my little one even though I was taking everything I could to help. I will have to pick myself up again but right now just feel heart broken.

Lots of love to all the ladies who are still cooking their little beans and baby dust to those who are still on the ttc journey.

Apple x

• Please don't feel you have failed. I cannot imagine a little bean being more loved or wanted so early in pregnancy than yours was. Like you said, you were doing everything you could.

G xx
  • You have done everything and more! Life is so cruel sometimes. You have had so much more than your fair share of heartbreak. You are in my thoughts pet xxxx
  • oh good lord - only just seen all this - apple i'm so so sorry image this is soooo unfair.  i wish you lots of love x

• apple Im so sorry, as others say that is so unfair x wishing you all the best x x x
  • Hello speccles, devon mummy and everyone else

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I was back at the hospital today and got told that they manged to test my last little bean. It was a little boy and unfortunately he had an extra chromomsome 7 so he was incompatible with life. I feel a little better knowing a bit more about my little bean - my little man - although I am very sad, it has helped to have some answers and I know it wasn't anything I could have done (apart from be younger so that my eggs aren't so rubbish).

Wishing you all with with cooking your beans, caring for your new arrivals and much baby dust to those who are still on the ttc bandwagon....

Apple x

• Oh apple, I am so so sorry you are going through this again. It is just not fair!

Take care of yourself

• Hello Nessie - thanks for looking in on me. Glad to see you are back. Once my cycle returns, fancy be a cycle buddy?

Apple x

• how you doing honey.  i came back on here because we are about to start and ttc again.!  af just finishing today and my cycles have shortened from 35 to 31.  don' know if its because of accupuncture or becuase i've lost 2 stone!!!! and stil going but i'm hoping this is a sign that everything is leaping back into action!!!!

i'm massively scared after four mcs but the six months out has done me the world of good! and i feel like i'm starting afresh!  i also have my progesterone pessaries to use when i fall so it does feel a bit different this time. 

hope you hanging in there - are you thinking of trying again soon?

• Hello speccles - lovely to see you back! Wow and many congrats on the fantastic weight loss too - you must be thrilled with it all. What have you been doing - please share some tips on a new thread (rather than this one) as I cannot seem to lose anything more than a few pounds and then I just get stuck.

I am not preventing so if anything happens I would be very happy - but I am being realistic after all fo the grief I have gone through with the five losses in the last few years. I haven't posted much on here recently - not really felt up to it, but have been stalking. Perhaps I ought to start a November thread or an xmas pud thread as we are already into November!!!

Catch up soon xxxx