Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Who is TTC in 2013??

2»

Replies

• Options

Hiya!

We will also be looking to start TTC towards the end of the year (will probably be around October) we already have a LO who is 3 and when I was pregnant with her i had a really good, quite easy pregnancy and she was a really good baby too (sleeping through from 4 weeks) so my only worry is that next time round it will be a nightmare ha!

I'm going to start taking vits like the pregnacare ones in june to get my body ready and have managed to lose a stone already (still another two to go so that I will be down to my ideal weight of 9st!) and hopefully will be at target for september by the latest.

At the moment we are planning a holiday in June and so are saving up for that and once the money is together for that we will start putting money away for baby stuff - we overspent last time and bought so much stuff we didn't need or use so now have a much better idea of what we will be paying out image

I am super broody and loads of my friends/sister are preggers so its a bit tough at the moment! xxx

• Options
    We're going to start trying this year, it'll be our first and I'm ridiculously excited! Boyfriend is 30 and I'll be 30 by the time we start. I've got the mirena iud in now and will be having it removed in June. We'll wait a couple of months for everything to get back to normal. In the meantime I'll be taking prenatal vitamins and getting plenty of exercise. I have full on baby fever and have to resist the urge to start buying baby stuff already!
  • Options

we are thinking of ttc number 3 later on in the year as ideally want a summer 2014 baby x

• Options

Just started TTC. Had implanon implant jan 2011-Oct 2012 then was on pill until end Feb. Have PCOS so fingers crossed. 

• Options
    Alex4 - it sounds like we might be trying for our second about the same time.

It'll be great to be able to go through it with someone else.

My son will be 2 when we begin and we're hoping for a three year plus gap.

He was also a good baby so we are wondering if we will get a difficult one next time. Lol.

I had a great pregnancy (usual morning sickness, piles, heartburn etc lol) up until 36 weeks whe we developed icp so it was great he was a good baby.

Looking at a monitored pregnancy this time so a bit nervous.

I'm so curious as to when we will fall this time. Last time we were very lucky and it was first time but I'd had a 7 month break from pill and took Agnus castus to regulate cycle so I feel that helped.

In a way I want to enjoy the whole ttc and excitement phase before I start worrying.image

Hoping I might see some of my old 'due in sept 11' buddies. image

Good luck everyone.

Xx