Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC-so excited and nervous!

We are currently ttc baby #3. I just had the arm rod implant removed because of complications (my body doesn't handle that dose of hormones well) so hubby and I decided it was time to add to our crew, as baby #2 will be 2 soon.

Anyway, I'm so excited and totally have baby on the brain, but I'm nervous. I've had TERRIBLE morning sickness with both of our boys and even thinking about going through that again is making me kind of a wreck!

Replies

• Options

Good luck, Julie! I hope everything goes smoothly!

• Options

Aww good luck Julie! were hoping to start TTC for baby #1 in a week!!!! am really really excited and hope i fall pg quickly as i cant bear the thought of having periods like i did before i went on the pill??!!

will keep my fingers crossed for you and we can hopefully keep each other updated

xXx

• Options
    Good luck! We are going to start ttc no2 in couple of months, and I am also worried about sickness. I suffered really badly when I had my ds, wasn't working then either so worried how I will manage working full time (in a hospital lab so not always pleasent, lol) if I get that sick again. Just trying to not dwell on it and remember every pregnancy is different. Will have to find ways to manage it if it happens!

Good luck and lots of baby dust!

Lisa x
  • Options

i am TTC 2 aswell we have just had our first cycle so will see what happens X very excited

• Options

Hi guys,

My husband and I are tyring to conceive a baby, My last period was on 21st September 2012, and i was off the pill from 16th September, 2012. My husband travels alot for work so we were only able to try for baby from the 6th Oct - 14th October.

I took a pregnancy test on the morning of October 14th and it came out negative.

I had stomach burn for the first time yesterday and I have been eating alot lately. I have no morning sickness and I dont feel too tired. Also, my breast does not feel tender.

Is it too soon to feel these symtoms? When next should I test for pregnancy?

Thanks

• Options

Only over the past few days has excitement like you've described began to take control of me. I'm in my last cycle before we ttc #1. 

Good luck Julie. Maybe you'll have a girl and no morning sickness image