Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Preseed!!!!!

Hi ladies, I just wanted to share with you what I genuinely believe helped us conceive last month. We had been trying naturally for 8 months (I have mild PCOS) and I heard about Preseed which is a sperm friendly lubricant which helps carry the little fella's to your egg (a bit like EWCM, which is helpful if you don't produce much of this) Anyway, I said to dh that if it failed to work and if we didn't conceive using Preseed then I was going to the GP to ask for Clomid. I'm pleased to say that it worked and I'm now 5 weeks pregnant! Little bubba already has a heartbeat!! Please take a look at the reviews on Amazon for this amazing tube of stuff, it really does work and after reading a lot of your posts on here i just want to tell everyone to at least give it a try.... Just to reassure you, I don't work for Preseed!! I'm just one very satisfied customer!!! Link to Amazon below xxx http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B004382GWK/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Replies