Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Autumn 2012 TTC Harvest an Autumn Apple

18910111214»

Replies

• Options

Any thoughts on a new thread name? image Maybe we all need a wee bit of christmas cheer as bfps havent been very high on this thread image

• Options
    Yey a new thread! How about;

Miracle on ttc street.

The Christmas wish.

The bfp before Christmas

Dear Santa...
  • Options

sorry snugglenushimage hope af goes away soon and you're all ready for a xmas bfp.

I like miracle on ttc street!

I did test again Rosapenny and got a faint line yesterday so will test again today to see. I know a faint line is a negative but it must mean I'm near to ov! I've felt ovulation pain since cd7!!! I'm on cd 15 today and had a sharp pain on my right side yesterday plus I've started charting so we'll see!!

good luck ladies xx

• Options

Oh I love miracle on ttc street image

Oh hopefully you get it now over the next day or 2!!!

I'm pretty sure af will arrive tomorrow, I'm exhausted and cramps are kicking up a notch but thankfully this will be the last af with any clomid symptoms.

• Options
    Love that name too! Really hope this Xmas is all of ours bfp's. was trying last Xmas! Xx
  • Options
    I'm starting to think that its going to take a miracle for me to get a bfp!

I remember Christmas of 2010 was when hubs and agreed to stop using contraception and just 'see what happens' nearly 2 years later and still waiting.
  • Options

I can remember hoping for a bfp last xmas so it must be harder for you andi30!image

My fingers are so crossed for you Rosapenny, if she gets you I'll hit her!image

how are you doing Joey139?

well I test again yesterday at 5pm and it was positiveimage  Then did my temp this morning and it's gone up a little bit. So I think we've done all we can now so fingers crossed we've managed it!

good ladies! FC for that little miracle xxx

• Options

image Carioke that made me laugh but I'm afraid you'll have to hit her, she arrived this afternoon grrrr image on to month 17 here's hoping there will be a christmas bean. I think considering how many lttc on here miracle on ttc street is perfect!! Let me know when you would all like the new thread started.

I'm so glad you got your positive Carioke!! Get bding

andi I know what you mean, next month takes me to 1 1/2 years and I'm just thinking it will take a miracle now. It's very hard to keep positive month after month but we can't give up xxxx

• Options

Sooooo I am having a weird thing happen!!!! AF keeps appearing and then going! I haven't actually had a full red bleed . . . .its all brown. Enough that I need a towel on but not enough to fill a towel if you know what I mean.  . . .very strange.

• Options
    Rosapenny sorry af arrived for you aswell. Perhaps now is the right time for the new thread, and hopefully some more bfp's before Christmas. There does seem to be quite a few of us lttc'ers! Fc for some Xmas miracles.

Snugglenush, that does sound odd. Has that happened before and how long has this been happening for?

I can't wait for af to hurry up and go away, want to get back on to the baby making!
  • Options
    Carioke, Yay to the positive opk.. Get bd'ing xx
  • Options

That is odd snugglenush, did you try a pg test just incase?

OK getting ready to start the new christmas thread image

• Options

rosapenny, I wish you loads of luck for next month!!!

hope af goes quickly for you andi30!!

fc snugglenush!!

see you all in the next thread for our little miracles! xx

• Options
    Hey girls. How's everyone? Rosapenny sorry to see af got you image and andi30. Good luck carioke. Fx for you.

I have started clomid yesterday 50mg while I wait for my app at clinic. Havent had an af in so ling the doctor just said to start it straight away. Any advise for a clomid virgin?

Xx
  • Options

Well she finally arrived during the night - and with a vengence!!!! Made a right mess lol!! It took her 4 days to finally come properl though. I've been to the drs today about sometihng else and mentioned it to her - as it's happened a few times before nad my periods are all over the place and getting more and more painful every month. She is going to do an internal in a few weeks and look at my period diary. 

So CD 2 for me! 

• Options

so sorry snugglenush, take care xx

• Options
    Sorry to hear snugglenush , sending hugs.

I wish u all loads of luck for the new thread xxxx
  • Options
    Congrats on the newer BFP announcements and good luck to the new girls to this thread. I found this thread to be very supportive when I was TTC.

Well I'm 30 weeks tomoz, can't believe how quickly it's gone. We also start our antenatal classes tomorrow. I've been off work the past couple of weeks due to high blood pressure. I'm hoping to go back to work again on Thursday tho perhaps to reduced hours. I have 4 more weeks at work.

Any news from Sian and her little man? X
  • Options
    Hi baby_bear4 I had little Noah on 4th Nov at 5.55pm, its been non-stop so I'm only just starting to catch up with everything! Noah is gorgeous I love him so much, he's 4 weeks on Sunday, he's grown so much! How were your antenatal classes? Not long left for you now!xxx