Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Autumn 2012 TTC Harvest an Autumn Apple

Replies

• Hi ladies - so I am CD32 of 35 and started having brown spotting yesterday - thought it was AF but nothing has come of it yet. THere was nothing over night and today its just brown when I wipe.  Its like exactly what I get at the end of my period. So we will see - if i dont get full flow by wed i will test Thursday am. BUt think she is definitely on her way!

x

• snugglenush fc tight for you!!

Carioke I'm glad you had a nice time away with your hubby xx

I'm 5dpo today, I know its early but I really think af will be here as per usual on Friday. I am going to go ahead and book my appointment for the dr for Monday 10th, I'm off work that day to take Olivia to her first day at creche, if af doesnt turn up then I'll just cancel my appointment and hope that its a bfp!

• Just got in from yet another wedding, on sunday I will be 11dpo, it's very exciting lol
  • FC Nevada-doodles!!!! Hope you had a good time at the wedding.

Huge Congratulations to Claire531 who got a bfp this morning image

• She's here! TUrns out I ovd CD 19 - the only day i didnt dtd lol. We dtd cd 17,18 and 20 (and a few times earlier than that). I thought that would have covered it but obviously not! 

So going to purchase some OPKs - was going to get the siley face ones but they so expensive and its DSs birthday at the end of this month so I might try cheapy OPKs this month and then try the smiley face ones next time if it doesnt work. 

Oh next AF due roughly October 4th x

• I'm sorry the witch got you snugglenush. I hope the opks work for you this month, I love the smiley ones, they are so expensive but you can get them on ebay much cheaper xx

• sorry again snugglenush, not sure why it didn't work for you this month because even if you didn't dtd on the cd19 you still covered it with the cd17 and 18! good luck for next month.

I always think we must have it covered but then af shows up every time! It was a year ago yesterday I came off the pill image Oh well here goes another 2ww

how are you feeling Rosapenny?

fc for you nevada!

good luck ladies xx

• I love the smiley opk's i've only used one box though, I think should I decide to use them again i'll use ebay lol

No af today (due weds I think)
  • Hey ladies,

Carioke I'm doing ok, I can feel the cramps already starting so af I'm sure will arrive on time on Friday. I have our appointment booked for the drs next Monday morning so hoping they'll refer us and in the meantime I have another 3 months supply of clomid left.

A friend of mines told me today that she is pregnant and I am so happy for her she has been trying roughly the same time as me so that was nice to hear that.

I know its tough Carioke I'm about to go onto month 15 and I am about ready to throw in the towel, I think i'm going to give it until I see what the test results say (if I get tests) and then make the decision then.

• Rosapenny and Carioke hang in there ladies I never thought it would happen for us, even though we had a bit of help I still can't believe we managed to get our BFP. The only bit of advise I would give is to get all the tests done so at least you know if there is a problem or not. THe NHS takes so long to do anything its best to get on a waiting list (if you need to) but I'm sure you're both fine and its just taking a little longer.

I hope the new thread brings lots of BFPs for you all.

AFM I'm just over 21 weeks now, I can't believe how fast the time seems to be going. We had our 20 week scan last Friday and everything was fine which is a huge relief, we haven't found out what we're having we decided to stay team yellow image

Hope you are all keeping well, I really miss this thread and all the lovely ladies x

• Ohh forgot to say Rosapenny please can you update my due date to the 13th January thanks x

• Hello everyone! I'm on cd30 today, period should have been due, but remains missing..

Lots of "symptoms" including the following:

*Tired

*very emotional

*nausea now and then

*Lower back ache..possibly walking to much?

*Slight cramps on and off since 3ish dpo.

*Swollen gums?

*Nipples are sore to touch..pms?

*Swollen b**bs..pms?

*Gassy..diet?

*Constipated..TMI i know sorry! Diet?

*2 d after dtd was almost like I "knew" I was pregnant, yet, i've been telling myself I'm not due to the disappointment I do not wanna have..

Around 10 dpo I went to the Dr. and had a hpt done, it came back neg, yet the Dr. said that it was too early to get a pos result anyway..I'm too nervous to test now.. What do you ladies think!?

• mrs B I can't believe you are 21 weeks! wow!! hope you are really well?

The doc has sorted out my forms for testing but silly me slipped in the cellar yesterday and fractured my knee so I'm in a full length backslab!! so don't think I'll be doing much for a while!!

fc praying4mygift!!

don't give up rosapenny! I hope you get your bfp!!

hope everyone is well xx

• Thank You!

Im so discouraged, i don't want to get my heart set on it, but i feel almost like i know it's true!

• Hi all,

Kate welcome, I'll make sure to add you to the front page, your symptoms are sounding very promising, fc for a bfp!!

Carioke that's awful!!! I hope you are ok. What a scary thing, are you in plaster?

MrsB I cant believe you are that far on now!! Was the scan amazing? I loved having the scans with Olivia and getting to see her move, I remember towards the end I had pre-eclampsia which wasnt nice but everyday I got to see Olivia and I had the baby heart monitor on for an hour each day. I'll update your due date now xxx

I'm 8dpo now, I had to think, I've not really tracked this 2ww.

• The witch got me again so it will be month 10 for us, had a little upset where I felt completely useless that I can't do it, but im ok now I think
  • Nevada doodles I'm so sorry the witch got you , sending you a virtual glass of wine and a hot water bottle xxx
  • Sorry Nevada, it is so horrid isnt it. I am 2 days later than my norm cycle so hard to not get excited but test yesterday said BFN. I don't feel bloated or have sore ()()s like normal but I think the cramps have just started : ( chin up everyone.

x

• FC Joey that the witch stays away!!

Carioke how are you holding up? Hope your able to get some rest with your knee xxx

I'm 9dpo today and af could arrive anytime from tomorrow. I'm just concentrating on the weight loss at the minute and I've dropped half a dress size so just keeping myself going with that and of course falling out with my mil as usual image

• sorry af got you nevada! hope you're not too down x

good luck Joey!!

I'm not too bad, in a bit of pain today as had the pot taken off yesterday so the consultant could have a look, still very sore and swollen, anyway got a nice new pink pot on that feels better than the first one. Just resting a lot and watching daytime TV!! 

I'm with you rosapenny in th 2ww, we last dtd on cd16 (the night before my accident) but I think the trauma my body went through I don't think ov will have happened but you never know!! trying not to think about it really. 

good luck ladies xx