Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Autumn 2012 TTC Harvest an Autumn Apple

Replies

• Good morning ladies, can I join? A little bit about me; this will be month 5 TTC No2. My ds is 20 months today. Cd10 for me so due to ov at some point over the weekend and testing on 1st October if the witch stays away. Bought some ic opks for this month which I'm starting tomorrow. Good luck ladies, Jo x
  • Good luck rosapenny x

Hi bettybaby everyone is welcome here, just to keep you upto date im on month 10 on ttc number 1
  • Hi bettybaby of course you can join, welcome! When I am on my laptop later I will update the front page. I hope your stay is short (in a good wayimage )

Well there was a relief doctor and he was surprised I wasn't already referred, he actually used to work in the fertility clinic so he said he would get that sorted today he was lovely he said because I was so unwell after I had Olivia the infections may have caused some scarring, he said I'll be sent for day 21 and day 28 bloods and then I'll be sent for a hsg he said most people find out they are pg before having it done but he said this may clear it. I think he thinks that the radio-active iodine I had for my thyroid quite a few years ago may have had a part to play. So at least the balls rolling now but it will be around 3 months before I get an appointment. I think it's time to come clean to my line manager, she will be no problem about it though, its very difficult to get out of work for appointments because I work in a college but if I let her know discreetly she will be great.
  • front page is all updated now image

• Good luck with your tests rosapenny - I never went for my hsg as I got my BFP the day before the appointment! I hope your line manager is sympathetic xx

• Thanks Sian, with any luck the same thing will happen to me image I'm just so glad that they are investigating now.

AF just arrived so onto month 15, next testing is 9th October

• Good luck with your tests Rosapenny. I hope that the stress of it all is reduced now that they're investigating and this helps you get your bfp. x

• Thanks deeders, I feel a lot more relaxed because I know that at least now they will be looking into things for me

• good luck Rosapenny, so glad you've got the ball rolling!

I think I'll be due af this weekend as have the usual sore boobs and been a bit down over the last 2 days. I could really do without pmt at the moment though!!

hope everyone is well?xx 

• Hi ladies, hope your all well!

Rosapenny so glad they are helping you now, fx for you x

I am 5dpo now, pls feel free to see my chart below. I actually ovulated I think! Xx
  • Hi ladies,

Levi_pink I tried reading your chart but tbh I am useless at reading them lol!! I hope this is your month and you have a normal cycle xxxx

Thanks Carioke, I hope you get your bfp this month at tleast that would cheer you up after your fall. How's your leg?

How's everyone doing now?

I've been off work for a couple of days, af has made pretty ill this last couple of days. I'm on cd3 and I start clomid on Friday again.

• Oh also meant to say I now have 9lbs off me image

• wow, that's fantastic Rosapenny!!

still getting the pain but knee feels a bit better with the new cast on.

I was wondering this morning if I'm ok taking all these painkillers when I'm in the 2ww (approx 10dpo) what do you think?

xx

• Thanks!!

I'm glad the new cast is helping. If I were you I would keep taking the painkillers, there is no point you being in a lot of pain. If you do get a bfp stop taking the painkillers and contact your gp, they'll probably tell you to change to parcetamol.

• I just spoke to the doc and he's put my mind at ease; he said not to worry, keep up with the painkillers as they won't affect anything!!image

• Hello ladies!  Thanks for the warm welcome.  cd12 today with a predicted ov on day 16/17/18 ish! So jumped on dh at 5am this morning! ds wakes at about 6/6.30am so its a case of sneaking it in early or hoping we're not both exhausted by the time bedtime comes.  I'm going to try the 36 hour rule this month, dh won't know what's hit him! PMA, come on ladies! xx 

• Hey Ladies,

Sorry for not keeping in touch, been a busy few months. Congrats to Mummy and Claire with their BFP's hopefully its started the ball rolling for more to just come in and anyone else that i have missed as I have been away for a few months.

Rosapenny good luck with all your tests hope they are unneeded though as it just works for you now and you get a massive BFP!!

Carioke- Sorry to hear about your fall hope you are having a speedy recovery and the time off your feet helps you to stay calm and get your BFP FC for you.

Hi to all the new people, I am one that always intends to keep up to date but somehow gets sidetracked but I do try pop on as often as I can.

Sorry if I missed anyone but HIiiii.

AFM we finally been back to docs as it will be a year of trying at beginning of October. They gave me the form and said I have to go get my blood taken to be tested for many different things. The doctor told me that everyone ovulates 14 days before their period starts lol even though I told him I already know that I don't. Day 14 tomorrow so will use my opk's and if I get a strong positive I shall trundle on down to the hospital to have my bloods taken, does this seem the right time to do so, what do you ladies think. How did you work it out when you had to have your bloods taken.

Good luck everyone and I will try stay in touch now, I promise. Baby dust to all.

Messy xxx

• Hi Messy88, I have also recently been to docs about our year of ttc and they said they do the blood test on a certain day of your cycle,they should tell you when to get tested shouldn't they? I was also told I would need to make an app to see the nurse for an examination. Obviously I'm going to have to wait now til I can get around as have enough on visiting the hospital with my knee!

good luck with the testing; let us know how it goes xx

• Well he was adamant that everyone ovulates 14 days before but then said to go when I thought it would be as we can always try again if we miss it. So really confused. I usually get my darkest line on day 14 which will be tomorrow so not sure whether to go tomorrow or to go Friday???? Any Suggestions?

Messy xxx

• Hi all,

BettyBaby I know that feeling, as soon as Olivia is sleeping or before she wakes we try and fit in some time!!

Welcome back Messy!! Messy I think your doctor (like a lot of doctors) have no clue! Not everybody ovulates on day 14, I am usually anything between day 17-19 and sometimes not at all. With my bloods I know they will be done on day 21 and again on day 28 which is normal, I'm not sure why he wants you to get your bloods done on day 14? If he is telling you to go on the day you ov and day 14 is the day you get the darkest line I would go then. Hopefully they start getting things sorted for you!!