Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Operation BFP-Sept!

Well here we are after a fab August thread where we secured 12 BFP's let's now hope the rest of us can be just of lucky in Sept image 9mths TTC CD 12 Come join me ladies all very very welcome image

Replies

• hey ladies image

did a testypoo this morning and guess what BFN image o well lets hope september is our month!

thanks for starting this off Dollie image

special baby dust for september to us all image xxx

• Ah sorry to hear you got a BFN Hun image it's early days and remember your still in the game if AF not showed up image
  • Sign me up! CD12 too, 3rd month trying to concieve. Hoping it's going to be third time lucky. This month, no OPKs, no symptom spotting (yeh right!) and no POAS until at least the 16th Sept when AF is due. Good luck everyone, i'm sure this will be another really lucky thread! x

• Your in! Snap snap and snap herewegoagain it's going to be tough but I'm feeling surprisingly chilled this monthimage
  • I'm joining too in "limbo" land lol

I did post in the August thread but it doesn't appear to have worked

Sat in the drs as we speak waiting to be seen lol

Not getting my hopes up for the results on Tuesday but I guess I'll know for sure and they can hopefully look into what's going on with me

Feeling really off colour this morning can't put my finger on it as to why I just feel really eughhh

TTC for 14 months now mms at 12 weeks in June - had 1 cycle since in July and just awaiting for another to appear cd49 2 weeks late today so if you would all like to shout for it to come bk then please do so lol

xxx
  • Well hello again heywood! Here we all are ready for a successful September I hope image
  • Hope you get some answers Heywood! xx

• Me too

She told me to ring on monday - I don't think it'll be positive but at least I can go from there either with them or the new drs lol so stressful haha

Do you have any plans for weeken ladies ? xx
  • Yep bedding bedding and more bedding ha ha! X I can feel my golden egg getting ready to make her grand appearance image
  • ha ha - my weekend plans sound very similar to Dollie's! Infact I actually changed my work rota (supposed to be working sat & sun night) so that I could baby dance - how sad is that?! x

• Hey fingers crossed for September! This will be our first month properly trying as now (hopefully) know when ovulating after having first proper AF after pill!

Highly unlikely will happen that quick but keeping my fingers crossed! Won't actually be testing until start of October!

Good luck ladies! X
  • I'm also going to cook OH and I meal of things I love but will have ot give up again in pregnancy. Menu of Pate and Brioche for starters, Rare steak and homemade chips for main and a cheese board of soft, moudly cheese for afters....and a couple of glasses of vino!! x

• @herewegoagain can I come over hat sounds Delish image

Lmao at the weekend plans ladies haha enjoy image I sure hope those golden eggs are ready !!

I think I'm going to have a good sort out get a bit organised - were re-decorating the living room and everything's all out of sync and I don't like it image

Sat in work at the moment I don't start till 12 on a Friday but said because I was leavin early for the drs later I'd start earlier but she said no start at twelve so just dilly dallying on the net - cant be bad Ey'

@scottie you never know when I came off the depo I didn't get my first af until 7 months after once my cycle had regulated itself (as I was gettin one every 2 weeks) we conceived technically on our 2 Nd proper cycle as I don't count the others soupy beer know - just bed

Xx
  • Hey ladies, count me back in image

Think this is cycle 8, cd29, af due 5th sept. FC for everyone that this will be our month.

This weekend I am sorting out some things for my friends wedding next weekend, and will be trying hard to steer clear of testing until next Thursday if I can hold out that far!!!

Husband was sleep talking this morning about how I should pee on a stick today, bless him.
  • Yeah new thread, new month! Come on September BFP. I know it is only month 2 trying for us since coming back to this site, but in reality it has been over a year so hope this month is our month.Hope we have a better success rate this month ladies.xx

• Hello ladies!!

Well, after the nasty evap last month it is onto sept!! Am day 14 today but am at work tonight image am hoping that yesterday and tomorrow will catch the said golden egg!! And that not dtd tonight won't spoil our chances!!

Good luck to everyone! Let's hope sept is our month!

Em xx
  • Yay a new thread image let's try and beat last months BFP amount !
  • Hi ladies!! Count me in for def!! Well I THINK I am CD1 today of cycle 4 - think I may chart this month - i didn't use OPKs this month and it made me feel a little out of control and I tihnk we probably BD'd too much - I know we BDd at the right time, but possibly too much lol!! Not sure when I will be due AF - probably not until 5th October!!!!!!!!!!! Stoooopid long and irregular cycles image

• hey ladies,

im sad to say that the bitchy witch has her broomstick out well before halloween next month!!! well it will be next month from tomorrow image

@snugglenush - you and i are having exactly the same things happen at the same time its spooky lol......the witch got me today too but its brown as well! which is weird.  i finished taking the pill about 6 weeks ago and i had a bleed which was light and lasted for 3 days.....that started about 3 and a half weeks ago.  i normally have 28 day cycles so the witch is now 4 days early image o well! onto september....i have a feeling this will be our lucky month ladies image

i do wonder if this what im having now is the start of my proper af since the pill....im o so confused!

@emilysmummy o no thats terrible, lets hope you get your bfp in september too image

good luck ladies.

@heywood, im glad your ok - fingers crossed for you xxx

• Great to see you all on here ladies and raring to go image

Ah sorry that blooming witch got ya Maria x onwards and upwards chickimage