Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for an October BFP!

1789101113»

Replies

• Thanks Apple.

I'm taking aspirin for the first tri, but nothing else. My bloods were all normal at recurrent mc exam. I got my bfp before I had the pelvic ultrasound. Everyone seems to just say I'm probably fine because I've have ds.

G xx
  • Omg congrats mrsash!!!!! So pleased for you! Hope everything goes well for you!! Keep us posted!!

Well the last two days ive had quite sensitive nipples!! Also when i got towed home yesterday after the car broke down we were bumping along in the tow vehicle and my boobies were really sore on every bump!!! dont wanna get too carried away just yet. No bfp for me and only around 8 dpo although not been doing opks so only a guestimation??!!

Wishing you lucky ladies.and happy and healthy 9months and for the rest of us stay positive and our time.will be here soon xxx
  • Congrats

Did you all wait 1 month after mc, or try straight away?

Nurse advised to wait of 1 period but we want to start now
  • Hi all,

Gem gem pleased to hear your levels are going up okayimage.

TM, we've been told to wait a month primarily for dating any future pregnancy. We will wait until af for this reason and also to allow body to recover from suspected ectopic more fully. Want to give any future pregnancy the best possible chance but that's because it's taking a long time for this pregnancy to resolve itself. You have to do what is best for youimage.

Good luck all x

P.s should we start at November thread?
  • LoulouBelle

I just had mc, so if I wait a month we can't start trying til dec ( long cycles) so then I don't any chance of bro until job, not u're I can hold out that long. Nurse said it might take me 6-8 weeks to get period back

The last pregnancy took us 11 months and 2 cycles of clomid

• Hi TM, I've not heard of anyone saying there is any risk associated with not waiting. I've just had a suspected v slow resolving ectopic so it's different to a mc. Fingers crossed for youimage
  • TM i would say just get started if you feel ready. There is no increased risk.if you fall pregnant right away. i started straight away but still no bfp yet. So far ive had one.very light period. i believe that if your bodys not yet ready you wont get pregnant anyway. if you do, then i guess you must have been ready and im sure everything will.be fine!!! Good luck xx
  • Thanks Katybob.

Will buy some HPT to test before to make sure its negative and then we can start.

x

• Hi T M sorry for late reply. I waited for one af to arrive then decided to start trying but due to test results and extra tests etc we didn't properly try until last month (got my bfp). We had tried the month after mc, but emotionally I don't think I was ready. I am a big believer in that it will happen when it is meant to happen x x Good luck girls x

• Thank you Apple image

• Thank you mrsash xx

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx
  • Had a heartbeat on my repeat scan today, so I've braved the due in forums! Good luck to everyone ttc.

G xx
  • Oh how lovely gemgem!!! My friend has had her first scsn at 8weeks after 2mc she saw a lovely strong heartbeat!!! She was shaking so much afterwards!!!! Good luck with everything over the next 8 months and keep in touch xxx
  • Congrats gemgem! Lovely news.

I am waiting for my next blood test next week to see if levels have dropped more. Am feeling hopeful but don't want to be disappointed either! I think I've had my period after a short time of not bleeding I started to get period pains on both sides of back and stomach rather than just on side where ectopic was. The next day I started to bleed and followed my usual pattern of several days heavyish bleeding then some spotting winding down. I still have some additional discomfort on ectopic side but pattern seems to be the more pain I get the better the drop in levels! I'm keen to start trying again but nervous too. Finding it a bit frustrating when people who've had children but never miscarried tell me how hard it is and that other people don't understand. But they don't either! How can they.

Good luck to allimage