Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for an October BFP!

Replies

• It's so hard to relax or not stress about waiting to know if we're pregnant again but your right to try and stay relaxed - hopefully your blood test comes back normal. X
  • Oh MrsAsh, I know your not supposed to be but im keeping everything crossed that you might be pregnant!!! and if it doesnt really matter for the blood test then i guess they can just get you an urgetnt referral and get you started on the heparin asap!!!

Things still havent moved on with me and the bleeding... still just the same but if baby was only 4 weeks maybe this is all im gonna get?? I guess the good thing is theres nothing much to stop us DTD as no real bleeding so I guess if i do ovulate theres a chance we might catch it??!! I can think positively at least??!!! lol

Mylittleangel try not to be downhearted... we've all been there every month that the witch shows up theres a part of us that drops but one month youll be waiting for AF and she wont come!!! next month could be your month!!!?? Fingers crossed!!!

xx

• Thanks katybob that gives me hope!!!

And mrsash I must agree I hope your pg as well x
  • ahh thanks girls haha! it would be a nice suprise if we were. even if the blood test comes back positive again they would have to refer me urgently to start the injections but i will have the results before i am even late on af anyway (if i was pg) so no harm done. image

yeah that's true katybob i don't know myself but maybe it is just going to be more like a light period/spotting? it is a shame drs/midwives dont give a little more guidance, i had NO idea what to expect with mine...

there is always next month mylittleangel image we should all just enjoy the trying part for the now because we will have a whole new set of worries when we fall pregnant after all we have been through... x x

• Mylittleangel, sorry your AF has arrived. Fingers crossed for next month. 

MrsAsh - it would be brilliant if you were pg! I'm sure they'd rush your referral through to get you seen more quickly. 

katybob hope this is your month too!

Anyone got any testing dates they want me to add to the front of the thread?

Last day on the norethisterone today - thank god, it has been making me so ratty - poor hubby... That means AF should arrive on Tue/wed and I can start my clomid and try again! Really excited and relieved to be so close to a "new" month. I think I'll be testing around about 31st October at this rate!

Babydust to everyone. 

XXX

• Hello ladies - hope everyone is ok?

Anyone testing soon? I am so impatient I tested yesterday at only 7dpo and not with FMU and got a BFN - surprise surprise. My temps are still going up and have one very sore (.) - sorry TMI - but don't think I owuld be so lucky as to have a back to back pregnancy in my mc cycle - but will hold on to hope until testing - will be testing every couple of days until day 12 and will the  stop I think...

Apple x

• I'm really scared that I won't be able to get pregnant for ages, I heard that having a mc can mess up your cycle and sometimes doesn't get back to normal for 6-9 months? Does anyway have this worry and think this is true? X
  • I wouldn't worry my littleangel, I think everyone is very different. Some people wait months for AF to come back following MC, some people have their's come back bang on time (like me!) I have had two normal AF's now and positive ov sticks so I am happy that mine have come back quite normal. You have had your AF though so I really wouldn't worry hunni, I know it is easier said than done but best thing to do is relax, it is less likely to happen if you are stressed and worried etc.. But like I said I know that is easier said than done hun x x Try and keep positive image

Well I finally received my letter from consultant. It was my anticardiolipin level that was 'slightly elevated' but then the other part of that test came back normal. If it comes back elevated again then I will be referred to an obstetric haematologist and started on treatment for next pregnancy and watched closely. The letter also said that baby measured at 12+3 which makes me wonder how long she had been gone for when I found out. Trying hard not to dwell though..

Anyway I am CD20 today and have very sore boobs lol! Still feeling a bit sicky but I am wondering if its the folic acid? Does anyone else get that? I read it can make u feel a bit crappy.. and I thought it was last time when ttc too.

Ahh hopefully you are just a little too early Apple image would be lovely if you had caught again quickly, like you said don't lose hope yet x

Froggy- Roll on tues/weds so you can start a new cycle and move forwards hun x

• Girls I can't believe it, my friend who has just had a baby is pregnant again! I feel absolutely cheated, I don't mean to be horrible or jealous I just can't believe she's pregnant again and I haven't got my baby. I'm just distraught!!!!
  • Oh little angel please try not to be too downhearted! Like MrsAsh said if youve already had AF then this is a very positive sign that you will be back on track soon and you may even ovulate soon so if it was me i would try and look on the positive side and get doing thw baby dance in the hope that you might catch the little eggy... forget eveyone else it just means that the man upstairs has bigger plans for our babies and wants us to have the best... thats why he mkes us wait!

I have just tested and preg test is now negative.... never thought that would please me!!! So now just trying to look foward ttc again!!! Had a couple of boozy nights out last two weeks but now back onto the t total and healthy eating to give us the best chance.

Just remember girls it only the start of the month and theres plenty of chances for us to get our bfp!!!!!

Xx
  • image littleangel i can imagine how rubbish you must be feeling, i know its unfair to say and i wouldn't say it anywhere other than here or to hubby but i get so jealous and downheartened when seeing friends baby news! I know it doesn't seem fair but as katybob said eventually we'll have the best!!!

That's how I try to look at it anyway when I eventually have my baby he/she will be the most precious thing in the world to me and ill always make sure they know how much they were wanted and tried for!

Oh katybob that is good news image onwards and upwards! You are right, I only realised before that tomorrow is the first day of october so october BFPs are still on the cards!
  • 10 dpo today- brown spotting but no need for a panty liner, its stopped now! period due in about 4 days

implatation bleed mabe? bfn this afternoon but thinking its too early

• Ooohhh supersquish!!! Could be?!! Fingers crossed!!! Test again at the weekend and let us know!!! X
  • will do! my boobs are really hurting atm, aching really bad and feel heavy and tender!

wanna know now- feeling quite hopeful image but dont wanna be dissapointed

• Hi Ladies!

Know exactly how you all feel. Being trying since April and no luck as yet. Must admit it's getting a bit frustrating! It's not easy when most of the people around you are getting pregnant at the drop of a hat, but it is lovely to get snuggles with a newborn! Just hope we all get lucky soon......

• Hello ladies , I have been off depo shot since July but no AF yet,is there anything I can take to help things along ? Xx
  • Evening ladies - how are we all?

Supersquish - please just POAS - the suspense is killing me!!! It sounds so positive, it must be a BFP surely.......come on!imageimageimage

AFM - AF is on her way, temp has plummeted and I have the usual symptoms, so no BFP for me this month. image Will be on to NOvember for me.....

Babycakes - it can take a while I believe - maybe try asking on some of the other forums too? If you are worried, why not ahve a chat with the GP?

Love and babydust to all. xxx

• BFN this morning, period due in 2 days! not feeling optimistic, im sure it would have showed up by now image

sister in law has a 3 month little girl, and said she may be pregnant again! took all my energy to keep my face straight and look pleased for her! really REALLY not fair, she might be onto number 2 and hear i am struggling!image

sorry for the rant at this time in the morning! felt i needed that

• Sorry to hear that supersquish, i just cant see my friend who is pregnant sometime as me if i had not mmc, so rubbish, sounds like you were very courageous though.

I am meant to be ttc this month but i am getting the fear, i think i will ov at the weekend but im getting scared about having a mmc again and losing faith even though I so so so want to be a mum. Anyone else experienced the ttc fear? Xx
  • WHERE IS MY BLOODY PERIOD!

Phew. Sorry to shout. Finished the norithesterone and still no period. Really getting me down.

Sorry to see how many others are struggling on here as well. I am really trying to be happy for the pregnant women at work and in the family. But I am so envious and sad for myself.

Really hope we have some BFPs by Christmas. We deserve it