Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for an October BFP!

Replies

• I would say to wait until its as dark in my opinion, just because on the digital tests it says to ignore the lines even if there is two when u pull the stick out the monitor... Can't do harm to dtd just incase thoimage bet it gets darker over the next few days anyway.

Just popped to superdrug and first response pg tests are buy one get one free just to give you a heads up girls. Thought I might as well get some hopefully ill only use one test!!!x
  • Thanks mrsash, will do.

Have you picked a day that your going to test? X
  • no i think that i will just wait and see if i come on on tuesday, if i don't then i will test. maybe weds if no AF by then... it's weird cus i remember when i got my bfp it was really early on a sunday morning with a first response test was due af on the tuesday and had been feeling crampy and strange all weekend. too similar.

have done a lot of reminiscing today, 12 weeks today since i was up at the hospital having the worst day of my life image. i just want my baby. x

• Mrsash your going to have those days. It's like I said to my partner our next pregnancy it's going to be happy and exciting but the majority of times I think we are going to be thinking of what we had when we were pregnant with bambino.

I often think of little times or symptoms or what we did during those first weeks of finding out. All I can say is that our little Angels we have lost will always be our first babies no matter what. I remember when I was in hospital on the 8th of August, I had nurses and doctors all around me and all I did was turn to my mum and screamed I want my baby...give me my baby. Looking back at that it just tears me apart.

I hope your ok, it's hard cos most times I still don't know what to say to ladies on here who have been through mcs., even though I have experienced one myself. X
  • the witch got me image woke me up gutted but atleast i wont be on while im on my jollys!

• Sorry to hear that supersquish x
  • i know what you mean mylittleangel image

well i caved yesterday evening and did a first response. BFN... not suprised although i had started to get my hopes up as i am feeling crampy with no sign of af yet have quite a lot of cm. due on tuesday so would have thought test would have picked up a bfp by now so guess i am out.. i dont know why i am so disapointed when i knew that we had barely dtd this month and we were advised not to try this month anyway. i am just hating waiting.

guessing it is for the best though, should get blood results early this week, then we can crack on with properly trying after af, with a better idea of what lies ahead regarding what the results are.  good luck to everyone left x  x

• image sorry supersquish! enjoy your holiday though, i bet it will do you the world of good, then when you come home you can crack on for a november bfp with me! x

• You never know mrsash, I thought the first response test shows valid results a day before AF, so don't give up hope x
  • Uurrrggghh feeling sicky and dizzy today!!! Only a weel after bleeding stopped from mc!!! Dont wanna get hopes up but cant help hoping its pregnancy symptoms!!!!pleeaaasse!!!! Got appointment on friday to scan to ensure everythigs gone... secretly hoping somethinfs there!!! Lol
  • AF finally arrived on Friday 7 weeks to the day of my mc. Started my clomid yesterday and will be testing on the 31st October. Hope all you ladies are getting on well.

Sorry you didn't get your bfp this month supersquish.

Don't forget to give me a list of test dates and ill put them at the front on the first post. If you remind me who's already got their bfp I can add that to the front as well!

Good luck ladies x
  • Glad you've got your AF now froggy. Hope you don't mind me asking? How come they put you on clomid? I've heard it on a few threads and I was thinking maybe I might need it; cos I've not had a positive ovulation test yet? X
  • Hi mylittleangel, I'm on clomid as I don't ovulate naturally on my own. Hubby and me were trying for about 6 months with no luck and so our GP referred us to the fertility clinic I was lucky to become pregnant 2 months later on clomid. I think it's unlikely that your GP would refer you if You became pregnant naturally 1st time round as they normally want people to wait between 6 and 18 months depending on your circumstances - we were lucky to be referred so quickly and it only happened because i paid for private blood tests myself.

I think you should go and see your GP thou if you still don't think you've ovulated since the mc, they can do some blood tests and look at your hormone levels to see what's going on.

Good luck x
  • Thanks for the advice froggy, I think I might wait to see if I come on this month and then go to the docs then. Cos I'm having my periods but every ovulation test I've done just keeps saying negative. X
  • hmmm love to mrs ash, but my partner isnt really into it atm....as soon as i even mention ovulation he calls me obsessed and wont have sex with me. he said its turning me into a crazy person!

ive calmed down over last 2 months but now im too scared to bring it up! i have a feeling that something is wrong with me, surly i should be pregnant by now??? i see so many people get pregnant the first time by accident (argggghhhghghghhhh) just not fair image

its not that my partner dosnt want children, its just not as important to him- where as im desprate for a baby, ive been broody for years but not met the right person, till now! and theres pregnant women EVERYWHERE!! driving me a bit nuts image i would have been due 18th of december so would have a nice sized bump to rub and talk to, but wasnt ment to be i guess

sorry for the rant- needed to get that off my chest image

• I'm sorry your feeling this way supersquish, after having a mc, there's a desperation in us all. Cos we are mothers without our babies.

Have you tried to sit your husband down and explain to him how you feel and why you feel that way. I did that with my partner and he is really supportive of the idea of catching our ovulation times etc.

Hope all improves a bit, chin up xx
  • Hey supersquish, know what you mean about OH!!! My partner also wants a baby but he's very much it will happen when it happens whereas I am more I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! lol I judt dont mention ovulation or anything to him and I just let hime think hes a lucky boy having me want to have sex all the time!!! lol works for us and he's non the wiser!! ha ha try that! I totally know how this all turns us into baby obsessed psychos!! last time i was all ov tests and HPT's and symptom spotting and forum writting..... a lunatic!!! Hence this time im holding out on all the charts and tests! I was sooo lucky to get pregnant sooo quickly after having the implant out that now i just think well i have the power to get pregnant so at least i dont have to worry too much about that! just want it to happen again as quickly!!! (still a little psychotic though!!) so far i have managed not to buy a single ov test or HPT ( also we have preg tests at work so i can always sneak one of them?) 

So yesterday I felt really sick and dizzy from about 8am till 1300!!! In the back of my mind im thinking could i be preggers already?? but its only been a week since i stopped bleeding after mc! Agin today I feel a bit iffy! not as bad though, also very thirsty, which i had last time aswel! this is a big thing for me as i usually survive on about one glass of fluid a day!!!... really bad i know! I posted a thread to ask if i could even have symptoms a week after mc but had no replies so far! I didnt think id even have ovulated this early! like i say, not been testing for ov so dont know but been dtd regularly! Anyone got any ideas!!?? Maybe its just wishful thinking.... told myself i would stop symptom spotting but so hard!!! So many colleagues have big bumps now and its getting to me! felt fine about mc until now! just sick of seeing pregnant people everywhere i go!!! I would just love to be pregnant by christmas!!! thats all i want this year!!! For all of us!

good luck to all xxx

• Ahh supersquish I completely know what you mean hun, I feel the same as you yet my hubby is soooo chilled, he said he knows we will be parents and have a baby and there is no point stressing about it lol.. He's right I suppose I just need to keep schtum when it comes to ovulation, cm etc stop me sounding like a crazy lady! I was due 28th December so I can't help but think the same way as you supersquish..

Well I'm definitely out for october now, AF arrived this morning PAINFULLY!!! A day early, niiice. Trying to think positively though after I get AF out the way this is our first proper month of trying and both hubby and me are ready for it after a long horrid 3 months! My AF is soo so painful though was in tears this morning it is my third since MC and deffo worst image so that's crappy, hopefully I won't have to endure many more!

Good luck everyone still trying for this month x
  • ooh katybob i am not sure re your symptoms maybe they could even be a sign of ovulation?! cus i feel sick at time of ovulation this month i even got (SORRY IF TMI!) a little diarrhoea image horrid but i felt so rough so took ov test and there was the smiley! so i would take the opportunity to dtd just incase hun lol! yes bfps before xmas would be really really lovely x x

• Hello ladies,

I've not properly joined you yet as I had been following the 'trying for a baby' thread, However I'm out for October it seems as without knowing I was pregnant I started with stomach pains and heavy bleeding 2 weeks ago. It transpired that I was in fact pregnant however was either miscarrying, having ectopic or everything was going to be fine but only time would tell. Blood tests then showed my HCG levels were not rising as expected and ectopic was suspected however pregnancy of unknown location diagnosed. A watch and wait approach was taken and tomorrow I will have a further blood test to see if pregnancy has miscarried or resolved ectopic without intervention. I have a son who is 1 year old and am so grateful for him now more than ever.

I hope to be trying again soon but need to see what happens next in terms of this situation and then ideally have AF. It's hard having some pregnancy symptoms (nausea etc) but knowing it's not going anywhere. Anyhow I just wanted to say hello as I have started following this thread and it helps to know others have been through what we are going through.

Congratulations to those of you with BFP's & those who are still trying I hope to join you soon & that you get your BFP's soon too.

LouLouBelle x