Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Sort of new here!

Hi all, hope I am ok to join here. It's been a while since I posted here last. I started using BE when we were ttc our now (nearly) 13 month old daughter. We have taken the decision to try for another baby (exciting!) We conceived DD2 on clomid (2nd round 50mg) after the loss of our son. So, this is exciting yet scary. We are currently not using fertility treatments but have decided to give it 6 months of natural trying. 

I am on cycle day 14, last AF was exactly 28 days which was a surprise as they are normally anywhere from 31-40 days. So we have been baby dancing quick step style lol 

Well thats me image

torch x

Replies

• G/c coz I noticed your name! How exciting for you torch, good luck in your new ttc journey!
  • Hey TL!!! How are you and Ryan? I see you have another on the way.....so exciting! I imagine its more tiering with a LO xx

• Hello Torch. I remember you from the born in Sept group but you were ahead of me!

I'm back here too as about to start ttc no. 2.

Can't believe where the time's gone - seems like 2 mins ago we were all announcing BFPs!!
  • I don't do early pregnancy well, so it has been hard, been going to bed when Ryan has, and gone back to napping when the baby naps! Thankfully he has slept through since 6 months so not getting middle of the night wake up calls.

Feeling better now though at nearly 14 weeks, so nice to have some energy again.

xxx

• Hi

Just wanted to say good luck to 2 of our Sept 11 girls! image

It'll be a while yet before I am back ttc but wanted to wish you the best xx