Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

7po and exhausted!

Hi girls. Trying not to get my hopes up but can't help wondering and symptom spotting. Is 7dpo too early to be feeling anything? I'm just sooooo tired and feel drained and a bit light headed, also got sore nipples but this has been on and off for past 2 days. I also had a tiny bit of spotting at 5 dpo and although it's naughty I've used up a few of left over ov sticks and was still showing positive last night at 6 dpo. Could these be good signs. Feel funny because I've done the whole pregnancy thing before nearly 9 years ago but wasn't planned and was a shock so can't remember the very early days. How is everyone else getting on? X

Replies

• THey sound positive symptoms hun - 7dpo is early but you could have implanted by now. It's so difficul to know though as when I got my last BFP it was on the only month that I hadn't thought I was pregnant as I had no symptoms until after my BFP.

Fingers crossed this is it though! When will you test?

• Thanks for your reply! Was originally going to be all calm and wait til mid week next week, but not sure I'll hold out that long! Lol. Going to try with a fr on Sunday (10dpo), not sure if it's too early but I have some Superdrug tests too that I can use later on in the week if it's a bfn and no af. Feel like a crazy person analysing every twinge! Lol. Although most of them are low down on my right side so hoping this is where I've implanted if I have at all!

• Aww it's so hard not to symptom spot!!! I've been terrible - although this month I am so stressed at work I don't want to add any extra stress so am deterined to chill out haha!! And I only have 2 CBDs in so won/t be testing early!! But of course. . . .come 10dpo that could change hahaha!!!

x

• Hehe, who'd have though poas could be so appealing! Lol. When are you due to test? X
  • Well am 1dpo today so not for AGES yet lol.

• Hi lisalou84 I'm around about the same as u in my cycle, got positive OPK on cd14 and its cd23 for me today so think I'm about 8dpo. Im absolutely shattered too...hoping its a symptom but more than likely its my first full week of early 6am starts since before the summer so more likely down to that...no other symptoms image fingers crossed for us all xx
  • Yes fingers crossed! If only we could sleep the 2ww away, just to make it pass! I had a bit more spotting yesterday at lunch time, but was just a small bit of pink, then nothing. Was bad timing to see it coz I'd just found out 2 mins before that a job I had applied for had gone to someone else and I was at work and everyone kept asking me why I wasn't in the best mood! But no bleeding since. Had few more cramps and swear my nipples looking darker (think oh thinks I am crazy saying look, do you think they look different?!) lol. Gonna test tomorrow with fr although prob still too early at 10dpo, but got Superdrug ones to ease my addiction for later in the week. Aaagggghhhh. It's enough to drive you crazy! Baby dust to all of us! X
  • Fingers crossed for u POAS tomorrow lisalou84, I'm too scared to test 2mro think I'm gona try and stretch out the hope till Tuesday (12dpo). I THINK I feel a bit sickly this afternoon n feel like I have slight feeling of back cramp....but imagine these symptoms every bloody month n still the witch turns up so don't trust myself to not imagine it!!!!!!
  • Ah yes - to sleep away the 2ww would be amazing!! Well I a 2dpo now and my symptom spotting is going great - I have no symptoms lol!! Only 12 more days to survive eurgh!! 

• Poas=bfn image but it is still early! So not giving up hope that we caught it this month. Will try again at 12dpo and see what happens. With my ds I got bfp the day the witch was due so maybe it'll be the same again. But also started to think about next month and how if the witch turns up it could be just to say bye for a while, hehe. Trying to stay positive!

As for symptoms this morning, I'm not entirely sure as I slept horribly and now feel like I'm getting a horrible cold and sore throat so I've not got out of bed except to poas. So not convinced that I have anything that may be pregnancy related, it's just all down to that.

How are you ladies doing this morning? X
  • well 3dpo and also coming down with a horrible cold. I keep trying to visualise the little spermy and eggy doing their thing in the hope that i'll send positive vibes haha!! It's my little boys 2nd birthday next Sunday so at least I am pretty busy until then - so it should keep my mind of it!! Although by next Sunday i'll be 10dpo and gettig itchy fingers to poas I think! 

Sorry it was a BFN - it really is early I wouldn't count yourself out yet - it's good that you are staying positive!!

• There's still hope lisalou84, it's early. Snugglelush - at least you have something to keep u and ur mind occupied, hope the time goes quickly. I've got a bad head and tired again today although I did have a bottle of wine n a late night so not holding out much hope. No doubt it's onto cycle 8 for us image
  • *snugglenush....predictive text!
  • I've been doing the visualisation thing too snugglenush! Lol. Aww, happy birthday to your little one for next Sunday! Are you doing anything to celebrate?

Don't give up hope yet mrscox! Hope you are feeling a bit better this afternoon? X
  • Bfn for me image onto cycle 7 and month 9! imageimage
  • Omg!! It's not cycle 7....it's cycle 8 and month 10!! How depressing!!
  • Bfn for me too this morning. Won't rule myself out until the witch is upon me, but pretty sure I'm out for this month. Sorry to hear yours is bfn too mrscox X