Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I tested...(again!)

BFP!!!!!!!! Got a barely there line on a morrisons test on tues eve after being off work for two days with a hideous cold. Yesterday morning got faint lines on clearblue plus (blue dye) and morrisons cheapy again. Had heard bad things about both of these so bought a couple of frer at lunch time yesterday and yes there was a line, yesterday at lunch and this morning! It's not a really dark line but it's pink and it's there image Now I've swapped one set of worries for another because I want the line to get darker! Lol. But trying not to obsess and enjoy being pregnant before the morning sickness kicks in! Lol. Baby dust to everyone! Xxxxx

Replies

• Thank you chilli. Still completely shocked, was trying to stay positive but thought I was out for this month. But really really happy image xx
  • Congratulations! xxx

• Thank you snugglenush! How are you feeling? Has it been you little ones birthday yet? Hope he had/has a fantastic birthday! Xx
  • Wow!!! Congratulations!!!! Any symptoms other than tiredness?? Happy and healthy 9 months xxxx
  • Huge congrats lisalou84, I got my BFP last night. Was completely shocked still am as like you had counted myself out this month. No symptoms to suggest was pg but so happy now.

Happy and healthy 9months to you xxxx
  • What would your due date be? I notice there is no thread for due in June 2013 yet. X
  • Congratulation ladies! image A happy and healthy 9 mths to you.
  • Hi nainai, and congratulations to you too!!!!!!! Not sure exactly when my due date will be due to not really knowing the date of my last period. Came off the pill and had a few random bleeds. Judging by when I think I ov'd I think it's about 9th of June or there abouts but can't be exact. There's a thread been started on the pregnancy forum for due in June's until we get our own space! Lol. Xx

Mrs cox- had a few symptoms but wasn't sure they were really there or in my head. Nipples got slightly darker and very noticeable veins on my chest, was feeling quite irritable and i've been constantly hungry! Had few aches and pains a bit like af, but nothing really major. Thought a lot of stuff could be related to being I'll with a horrible cold which kept me off work for couple of days. Baby dust to you! Xx

Thanks for the congrats deeders! X
  • Aww congratulations! Wishing you a h&h 9 months! image
  • omg congratulations!!! ive just been of work with a horrible cold too and even tho we have only been trying for nearly 4 weeks..... i feel.... odd...

oh well will have to wait till the witch appears as i surely cant be that lucky lol

Manda xXx