Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

On your broomstick witch we want an October Pumpkin!

Here we go again ladies let's hope we smash it this month and get our pumpkins! I'm onto month 11 now and going to give it my all to the end of the year then review the situation as the pressure is really affecting my relationship now image Come and join me old and new!

Replies

• I'm with you! Cd2 for me, month 6 ttc. Sorry you're finding things tough atm Dollie, we all understand. Let's collect our little pumpkin seeds this month xxx
  • LOVE the title of this thread! Hi can I join please.... I'm 3dpo and AF is due on the 10th and hoping to resist testing until then! X
  • Hello again betty baby yes I like the sound of that! Welcome beckywoo1 good luck let's start growing these pumpkins ! X
  • Hey!! Im now on to month 7! Think I might be about 4 dpo am due on 11th so will try not to symptom spot or test before then!!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Em x
  • yes please! xxx

• hey girls! fingers crossed for those BFP's! ( hope im first ) image hehe

• Hey! Hoping i'll be one of the first BFPs on this thread! Fingers crossed! Af due Thurs/Fri - testing Sunday 7th . . . .if I last that long ha! 

• Hey ladies welcome back image ooh come on supersquish come on snugglenush bring those BFP's home for Halloween image!!!!!!!!!
  • Yayyy new thread but boooo that we're all still here. Onto month 4 TTC now. AF due on the 12th if cycle stays the same. Didn't use OPKs again this month but think I ovulated CD11 or 12. Got lots of dancing in last week so just got to sit and wait again now - twiddle my thumbs and all that. Good luck all and really hope this is a super lucky thread! x

• Good luck to everyone! I op we all get lucky this month I'm only on month one ttc but u never know testing in 2weeks so hoping for a bfp x
  • It's OV time so FC we catch. On month 14 now but it's not the easiest thing to do. Baby dust to u all xx
  • Hey ladies!

Nice to see some new and familiar ladies in this thread. I'm in the 2ww of cycle 7, I'll be testing on 8th Oct as that's our first wedding anniversary. I'll be around 10dpo then so hoping my test date isn't too soon!

Lots of luck and babydust to us all image
  • Woo new thread that must mean it's nearly my testing date eek! I've had no symptoms so far but other months I have and then got a BFN so fc it means a BFP instead.

If it's a BFN on sunday or if AF arrives before i'll be onto month 11 (I think, lol), and wow how fast thats gone

• Hey lovely ladies. on cd8 so will be dtd this weekend fines crossed. hopefully there will be loads of bfp this month. good luck ladies xx
  • Hey ladies, count me in this month, good luck to all.

Only month 2 of ttc no.3. I've had a 6 week cycle so no idea when I'll be testing lol as AF all over the place. Planning to use OPKs this month.

Baby Dust to all!!

Brilliant name for a thread btw hehe xx
  • Dont mean to turn this new positive thread into a downer already but i reckon i might be the first out this month as af due tomorrow and already got slight cramps image   

• Hello Ladies no idea what cd I am approx day 36 so no clue when I ov'd or anything at all really so trying to keep my head on my shoulders until af arrives but no idea when that will be. DH and I have been trying 14 months now with one mc which makes it harder as due date 3rd of October which will be a sad day for me and will probably cry alot. But here is to the next month and alot of BFP's and little pumpkins....so cute.x

• Ooo hello Octarine!! 

Well I am 10dpo - had no symptoms until yesterday when started getting cramps. Got extreme nausea today and sore boobs. . . . .could be in my head though lol!! It was soooo tempting to go and buy a HPT today! But I resisted!

x

• Hey ladies! I'm in. Month 3, CD12 now... Using OPKs this month!
  • Missed it. Dh too tired to dtd so I've missed OV for another month. Sooo upset. Won't be posting again for a while. Good luck to the rest of u xx