Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulated and no period after 27 days??

Hello ladies,

I'm new to this site and look forward to hearing your stories/advice.  Me and my hubby have been trying nearly a year now.  I've been on the pill for nearly 10 years and came off beginning of the year so we can start trying for our first baby. 

First of all my cycles were evey 45-46 days and just when I thought they were start getting back to normal ranging between 32-37 days, this month has gone back to nothing!! I'm a nightmare when it comes to the two week wait (or longer in my case) but this month I ovulated 18/09 and 27 days later I'm still waiting for my period.  I got all excited as I started feeling extremely tired, yucky and generally off sorts but after testing I had 3 BFN!

I assume by now if I were pregnant, that it would of showed up on pregnancy tests by now?  Do you think its too soon to see my doc about all this and my periods being so irregular or should I wait a while longer? x