Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

going for it........

hi all this is my first post here since 2007, i had a son back in 07 and made some lovely friends on here who i shared the highs and lows with all the way throught my pregnancy and birth and still chat to now!!!

we got married this summer and have decided to have baby number 2 so we have had our first cycle of trying and am waiting to see if its worked period due today so not long to wait!!! not really in to much of a hurry so just see how it goes lol!!!!!

me and hubby are 31 and 37 very excited at the thought of having baby number 2!!!!!!!

look forward to hearing of you all X

Replies

• Options

Hi guys,

My husband and I are tyring to conceive a baby, My last period was on 21st September 2012, and i was off the pill from 16th September, 2012. My husband travels alot for work so we were only able to try for baby from the 6th Oct - 14th October.

I took a pregnancy test on the morning of October 14th and it came out negative.

I had stomach burn for the first time yesterday and I have been eating alot lately. I have no morning sickness and I dont feel too tired. Also, my breast does not feel tender.

Is it too soon to feel these symtoms? When next should I test for pregnancy?

Thanks

• Options

welcome familyof4!! Good luck and ihope you aren't here long (no offene ha!)

x