Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Vitamin B6, very very late ovulation or... Help please!

Hello ladies, Long story, I'll try to keep it brief... My last period was on 10th September. It's normally a 30 or 31 day cycle. My lutheal phase is short 8-9 days, so I decided to take pregnacare vitamins and 50mg of vitamin B6. I think the vitamin B6 has messed up my cycle because on CD 24 I had not ovulated. On CD 25 I had a positive OPK (but in the morning). DH's grandad passed away, so I was at my in-laws and stopped doing the OPK so I couldnt take another one in the evening to confirm the morning one. A week later, i had period cramps and the tiniest bit of brown spotting. Then nothing. I'm now on CD 40 and I have started to wonder what's happening, so tonight I took an OPK. It's the darkest positive I've ever had! So now I'm so confused! Could I be ovulating really late? I know I should just take a PG test, but I don't want to be disappointed. What do you think? I just needed to tell someone, it's so hard not to share with anyone! I don't want DH to be disappointed! Thank you for reading

Replies

• Positive OPK can show up if pregnant too so i'd take a test to see if BFP, cramps and brown spotting could have been implantation. Good luck hope its a BFP for you x 

• I agree with wanting baby. Sounds like you may b getting your bfp!!!
  • I did take a test tonight and it is positive! Now because I know I ovulated really late but I don't know when, I'm really confused as to how far along I am! Based on my last period, I'm 6 weeks pg, but I don't think I'm more than 2 weeks... confused! 

Sending you all ladies loads of baby dust!!! x

• Congeatulations!!!!They base it on your last period until you have your scan. X