Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

confused about cycles after mc!! advise please???!!!!

Hi ladies, Really need some advise! I miscarried on 23rd sept at 12 wks (baby only measuring 5wks!) i bled very lightly for 7days. since then everything has been fine and hpt went back to negative so no product remaining. On friday 19 days after mc (around 9dpo (didnt test for ov but had signs)) i started what i thought was af. on that day all i had was some brown blood, a very small amount and the next day had a very small amount of red blood. both times this never required a pad as so loght! Since then had nothing until today when i again had one smal 'blob' of brown blood!! I have had cramps that have been painful and some sharp pains which have all now gone. This bleeding is about a week before af would have been due if i returned to a normal cycle. hpt is negative but could this be implantation bleeding?? Ive heard that most people have a more heavy period after mc not a light one? If it is implantation how soon should you get a pos result? Feeling quite low today as im just so out of tune with my body!! A few days ago i convinced myself that it had to be implantation as ive been tired, bloated, gassy and had nausea!!! But now im just wondering if this is some weird post mc period?! Anyone else experienced this and what was the outcome?? Thanks xx

Replies

• Hi katybob. Just wondering how you got on? I've only just seen this and obviously that was a week ago now.

My cycles have been completely screwed up since my miscarriage in July. I've had 2 AFs both were reasonably light though not

As light as you're describing. And also had 9 day luteal phase each time. I'm now on day 25 and THINK I might have ovulated yesterday but not 100% sure as

All my signs ate confusing despite doing clearblue fertility monitor and ov stocks, charting temps and cm!! If I have them that's an improvement anyway as last 2 cycles I ovd on day 30 and then 28. Hope you got a bfp! Or if not that it isn't long for you x