Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

7 days late, but BFN. :( What the heck?

I've been cramping, having breast pain, back pain (lower and by shoulder blades), abdominal pain, moodiness, cravings, etc. AF last came September 24th, so I was supposed to start Oct. 21st... I'm very regular. My hubby and I have been trying, but I don't do the whole plan-to-do-baby-dance-chart-thing, we want it to happen naturally and not stress about it, But, naturally, here I am stressing. Googling and self-diagnosing myself with all these riduclous things. Please any advice at all would help. I work myself up so much and then get my hopes let down. I just want to be a mommy.

Replies

• It could be either you are so tense/stressed that your body has 'skipped' it's natural rythym or that you are testing too soon.  HCG levels can take time to build & most GPs will advise you test around 2wks overdue for a more accurate result.  It is hard to wait but the longer you can postpone taking a test not only can you save a small fortune with all the re-testing but your result will be more definite.  Best wishes & good luck.