Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC

Hello Ladies,I'm wondering if any of any are ttc ! I'm on my 3 cycle ,I'm ttc for 2 months now after reading wonderful reviews about pregnancare conception i start taking them last cycle,any succes stories from you with them ,i dont know if i should continue taking them or to stop please help me !x

Replies

• Hi Mrs MB - I am ttc number 2, on month 5 at the moment and AF is due at some point between Monday and Wednesday!

I used the Sanatogen pregnancy vitamins last time - I don't know much about the pregnacare ones though I am afraid! 

Good luck!

x

• I think they do work but take along time before they actualy produce good eggs so your looking at an extra 3 months before they really kick into your system and start impacting on increasing fertility.  Ive been using them since April on and off but the since September properly and this month I actualy had ovulation implantation (blood in cm, not much) and I read that is because its a sign of a strong egg bursting through and is a good sign of fertility (so fingers crossed).  I am on cd23 (10 dpo) so I just hope that this is the month for us!

Anyway I hope that helps image

• Ooo wishfulthining2 I didn't know any of that!! Think I may need to invest if I don't get my BFP this month! 

x

• Maybe you need to invest i read a  great reviews thats why i buy them,I also heard from a friend that if you're pregnant or trying to be you can take a free supply for three months at ASDA ...Thank you for the replies !xx