Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Back here again :(

Hello, we have been ttc for 2 years and finally got my bfp on Tuesday and this morning had heavy bleeding- assume have lost it so we are back here again image A bit in limbo, and feel quite alone. Hubby's sympathy lasted a few hours and my friends want me to go to hospital which I feel is pointless. image anyone else had early miscarriage 'chemical pregnancy?' Xx

Replies

• Options

didnt want to read and run, not had an early miscarriage but wanted to say im sorry for your loss, it must have been hard enough ttc for 2 years never mind the miscarriage image hope your ok x

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this kirvi_p. You really deserve that bfp after 2 years of trying I hope it's not too long for you to wait again xxx
  • Options
    Thanks guys- it hard but have to get on with it! Without hope we have nothing! Just feel emotional! X
  • Options
    hi, i had a early mc at 5 weeks, then fell preg straight away i then started to bleed and felt it had happened again so no point going the hosp, i took a pregtest a week after bleed and was still positive, went to hosp for a scan which confirmed a rup ectopic, i was rushed into surgery, i would strongly advise you do go the hospital just to make sure that if it was a mc that it was a complete one.

hope everything turns out ok, take care x
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to here this Kirvi, I hope you get BFP very soon. You will feel really emotional; it's the most hardest and upsetting time you can go through, my thoughts are with you xx
  • Options
    Thank you- I will phone early pregnancy unit in morning and take their advice- hopefully all will be fine. Here's to my next bfp (soon!) x
  • Options
    hi krirvi_p

just wondering how you got on today did you phone the early pregnancy unit ?

• Options
    I did- they said everything sounds normal- so not to go in, but I could go in if I wanted to- I didn't- I just want to go back to normal! Xx
  • Options
    sorry, i know its a really sad time, but understand how you feel about getting back to normal, just want to wish you good luck for the future

take care x