Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

confused, please help me out

I had my last periods on oct 5th. I had an intercourse almost everyday in between the cycle. I always had regular periods with 28 days cycle. This month I noticed spotting on Nov 4th. But its not bleeding as usual. Bleeding is very slow. However, I got a bit of pain and cramps. Now, I m not sure if its bleeding due to periods or implantation....... image Can anyone help me in understanding the same....

Replies

• are you pregnant in the first place? do see a doctor, that's the best option. not every pregnancy will cause implantation bleeding. you definitely wouldn't want to know that you're pregnant and bleeding, so the best to see a doctor to confirm.

• Implantation bleeding can be anything from patchy spotting to a light period like bleed (every pregnancy is different & implantation bleeding will not always occur but will normally happen between 3-8wks into term).  You can feel period like cramps & pains as your womb prepares to support your unborn baby also.

In short the only true way you will know the difference is to wait to see whether bleeding continues into a normal period pattern or take a pregnancy test.  Best wishes & good luck.