Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please Look and let me know what you think

Ok so now I am really really confused!!!! I just checked my CM and noticed that I have streachy EWCM. I am 9dpo I really really hope this is a good sign to go along with my other symptoms. Here are the other things I am experiencing or have experienced:

1. on 11/27 my cervix was low, open and I noticed pink blood when checking my CM. Very very little of it.

2. I have been very tired for approx. the last week

3. I feel hungary but then when I eat I feel like Im getting naucious after only eating a little.

4. I have had small cramps for the last week not to bad but they did wake me up yesterday twice.

5. I wake up very eaisly NOT common at all with me usually I can sleep through anything

I have also noticed that Ive had EWCM for about 5 days but it wasent streachy until today. Also my cervix is now up high and feels a little open but from what Ive read it could be because I have had a vaginal delivery before.

I really hope this is a good sign, What do ya'll think Im not due my AF until Dec. 8th so I know its still do early to test. This week is going to be soooo hard!!!

Baby dust to all of us image