Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone have no symptoms duriung 2ww?

Just curious if anybody had no symptoms during their 2ww and ended up with a BFP?  I'm ttc#1 and was super gasst for a few weeks and now the last 2 days nothing,  Af due today....wish me luck!

Replies

• With my 2 year old son, I didn't have my pre-period symptoms (spotting and sore boobs) so I had an idea I was pregnant.

I'm in my 2 week wait now (7dpo) and normally my boobs would have started hurting by now and my spotting normally starts a few days before my period, so I'll be able to tell on Tuesday / Wednesday.

Good luck - hope you get some good news. 

xx

• Me, I got my BFP yesterday, no symptoms at all I tested because I'm impatient and wouldn't wait til AF was due, still have no symptoms x
  • me - and i got a faint positive this morning - still not sure am pregnant tho!

• I will test tuesday if af hasn't arrived by then. I am 1 day late now according to last cycle. (Been a bit irregular since coming off bc) Keeping my fingers crossed she stays the hell away!
  • got my BFP today - started being sick the last day or so.....but no other symptoms at all......good luck Jan3 image

• Ooh congrats flee24! Hopefully the sickness doesn't last too long!
  • Is it possible my cycles could be getting longer? I've read of some women having this problem, but from what I've read that was soon off bc. I stopped bc in June and have had 2 cycles since then. Any suggestions?