Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

trying again after m/c

Hi everyone i had a m/c 6 weeks ago at 11 weeks and bled for two weeks after its the most painful thing I've ever gone through physically and emotionally i wouldnt wish it on anyone we're slowly getting through it i have so much support but im still finding it a little tough cos my best friend is over 5 months pregnant too and our due dates were only 3 weeks apart and i work with her im so happy for her of course but still finding it a little tough and sometimes i don't want to go to work in the mornings cos of it is that bad And am i a horrible friend ? I feel we are ready to start trying again but feel nervous about having another m/c any advice? Xx

Replies

• Hi I no how you feel. I had a miscarriage the middle of November I was 7 weeks was trying for a long time and 2 cycles of Clomid. Was told to wait before trying sagain but I didn't. I had a scan a week ago on Sunday to make sure everything was out as they said. And it showed I had ovulated the day before so we started trying straight away. The nurse practically told us to if we felt ready. I am now waiting to see if it's worked. I'm really hoping so. I also have polycystic ovaries so for me to ovulate on my own too is brilliant news. So I would say go for it. If you feel ready. Now is better than later . Good luck x
  • I had a suspected ectopic end Sept think was about 3-4 weeks pregnant but guess we'll never know. We started trying as soon as my blood hormone levels registered me as not pregnant anymore (that took 2 months so I was desperate to try by then). I too struggle with other people's pregnancies but also know I'm very lucky as I have a lo already. I am nervous of conceiving now. I think all the emotions we are feeling are completely natural, not that that makes it any easier of course! Good luckimage
  • im sorry to hear that, it sounds difficult. i miscarried beginning if november, infact when i found out i was pregnant, i was already miscarrying. it was, like you said, so tough emotionally. i was filled with so much hate. but always look to the future. only 3 weeks after i miscarried, i found out i was pregnant again. im now 5 weeks and although im scared im hopeful for the future. if you need to talk about anything, im here image

debs x