Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

D day!!!

Ok my period is due on the 19th done a few tests but showing negative, but yet am tired all the time and feel sick randomly all day everyday!!! This whole trying for a baby with my husband is hard work!! Any comforting words as I have convinced myself that I'm going to come on on the 19th!!

Replies

• I was exactly the same last month (that was my first month after BC) I've been pregnant before (6 years ago that I was forced to terminate unfortunately image) so I know how it feels to be pregnant then I took 2 tests both negative and came on when I was expecting to had I been on the pill if that makes sense! Try not to build your hopes up keep trying and staying positive!! X
  • I've been pregnant before and either lost them or had to terminate myself image but it now feels like its never going to happen! Never had problems in the past, I know this may come across as denial (which it properly is seeing as im trying so hard not to cry) but I really hope I don't come on my period on Wednesday image feel so sad
  • I know the exact feeling! I'm only into month 2 and last month me and my partner were ill but I panic incase I can't conceive again! I hate the fact I terminated but didn't have a choice at the time image I'm desperate for one now and have been since the day of the termination! I'm trying to be chilled out about it but can't be x
  • I had no choice just like you my son had spineabiffada and time was ticking as it stuns the growth so despite the hospital saying I was only classed as 12 weeks in reality I was 22 weeks. But my husband and I are just like you been trying for 3 months and were desperate any tips would be great as I just know my luck and that my dreaded D day will arrive on Wednesday x
  • In fact were beyond desperate (sad I know!!!) even writing this I can feel my eyes welling up!! We just want a baby so badly and it breaks my heart and leaves me feeling guilty that I can't give him this image and i know we have a busy life style but it shouldn't be this hard when it use to be soooooo easy x
  • Aw 3 months isn't a long time though just keep trying image it's hard especially when people around have babies too!! Just hope our time comes soon really hope you get your BFP on 19th just makes me think of me last month and I came on! X
  • Awwww I know!! Just think though if you've been pregnant before you know you can get pregnant and if you're coming on you know you ovulate so it's just time! I think it's harder when you've lost one that you wanted so badly like I say I wanted my baby so badly but I was only young and my family weren't supportive at all! We can't wait but both have demanding jobs and so just trying to make the effort now for each other x
  • I feel your pain!! It's non stop in my house and we always make time for sexy time lol but the fact I've lost 4 babies over the years makes this even harder, and lets face it people tell you to slow down, take time off, be less stressed but its easier said then done!! I know I'm still in the time frame where when my BFP may or may not come but as I just said to my husband (who is a "little" more layed back about this then me despite being desperate himself) its different for women!! It's personal!! We feel like a failure if we come on! Despite it being a natural thing for us, it's just hard to shake this feeling. X
  • Yeah course it is and it does make you feel like that! When I got pregnant before I wasn't trying which annoys me because now I want it it isn't happening! I think men try to empathsise but they don't get it like we do at all! X
  • Exactly!! I know he is only trying to make me feel better but don't you just wish they would spend 1 day in our shoes and realise how hard it is for us to accept this especially when we all want it so bad and I didn't plan my daughter or any of my pregnancys is just so frustrating gggggrrr only if there was something other then crappy ovulation sticks that we could do to help us not only feel better but help us get pregnant x
  • I know!! I haven't turned to ov sticks yet just want to give it a few more months! Do you have a little girl then? X
  • We gave them ago this month and they help you at the time but then afterwards all you ever think about is has it worked because I know I've ovulated that's why I'm a train wreck about if my BFP will come on Wednesday or not and I do she's 8 how old is your 1 ?? X
  • Aw I just don't want to get into stuff like that yet! I don't have one yet! Trying to have my first which is driving me crazy!! X
  • Oh I bet it's driving you mad!! Your first is always even more special to you!! Despite my daughter driving me mad everyday I rememeber when I had her and I so badly want that, x
  • Awww image sure you'll get another soon image hope we both get one!! Think I started ovulating today or maybe tomorrow so hopefully! Should get more time together over xmas x
  • I hope it happens for both of us as well!! And that's great if you are!! image you going by the first day of your last cycle? Good luck if you are! Despite this we did it everyday! Lol we took no chance as I don't have a normal 28 day cycle I go every 24 - 25 days I hope you get an extra Xmas present then x
  • Before the pill mine was 26 days then on the pill it was 25/26 and then last month first off the pill was 28. Yeah, just done the ovulation calculator. They say you can get little cramps when your ovulating and I had them yesterday morning so fingers crossed we're going to make sure we do everyday now haha!!! I'm due AF on 3rd Jan feels like ages away!!!! Hope you get your BFP tomorrow and that you're feeling a bit happier today image x

• It's strange how it all works out I'm due tomorrow and I'm bricking it!! I use to be normal but then the pill, coil, and being pregnant has messed it all up but over the last 6months ive been tracking it all and now know my pattern!! And feeling ill doesn't help lol but yes!! Pounce on your partnerimage lol lets hope we both get what we want!! And I'm a little happier today but I'm still really nervous just want tomorrow over with and not doing a test now becauses it was negative yesterday is so hard not to do x