Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

morning sickness?

Hi Ladies, hope you're all well and ready for christmas!

I'm on cd 28 today, 13/14dpo and been feeling really nauseous the last 2 days; Is this too early for morning sickness?   the only other thing differerent this cycle is I usually get sore bbs quite soon after ov and this time they didn't get sore til cd 26 and then they seemed ok the day after, usually I have a few nights where they are really sore then the day before af they feel fine (sore again today).

anyway  this awful sickly feeling made me want to test but I've just done one and it was negativeimage not even a hint of a line (cheapy ones off amazon).  Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this?

xx

Replies

• Options
    Me, I was sick a few times in the last 2 wks and I tested on Sunday and got my bfp on a digital got, even tho I had negatives on my cheapest. No other symptoms at all this time round, last time my boobs were agony and I knew from that alone. Baby is due 22nd Aug, so only just pg. I tested on 18 dpo.

Good luck x
  • Options
    That should say digital hpt x
  • Options
    With my DS I was feeling sick before I got my BFP. Oh fingers crossed for you Carioke!!
  • Options

Thanks ladies, didn't feel too bad this morning but now I've eaten the nausea is creeping up on me! bbs are still a little bit sore. time will tell!!

hope you're both ok x

• Options

Hey Carioke just checking in how you are all doing, I have my fingers crossed for you hun.x

• Options

Thanks Apricotmoon, lovely to 'hear' from you, how are you doing? how far on are you now? xx

• Options

I  am doing good now, no sickness anymore, I will be 16 weeks tomorrow so looking forward to 20week scan in January. I hope you get your little bean soon.x

• Options

Thankyou so much! I hope the scan goes really well, take care xx

• Options
    Oh carioke I REALLY have everything crossed for u soooooo much. Both me and DH have flu so know I missed OV this month (again). Keep us posted lovely x
  • Options

carioke - when are you due to test?  fx for you girl x

• Options

hey ladies, Just wanted to share my story with you gals I'm so confused my last period was 11/21 and no af yet I took a cheap online dip test on saturday 12/15 bfn then spotting for 3days only in the morning wen i wipe ( sorry tmi) but still no af I took another cheap online dip test and still bfn?? I'm so confused could I be pregnant even thoough I got 2 bfn's?

• Options

my cheapies are still showing as negative, but I got a bfp on clear blue digi - also was in Dr's yesterday and he done my blood pressure, which all confirm I'm pg - get a Clearblue image

xxx

• Options
    Thank you flee24 I will get one today. I'll keep you posted
  • Options

good luck girl image defo keep us posted!

love Ann-Marie 

• Options

Good luck. I'm CD23 (Cycles are only 20-26 days), got faint positive on IC and positive on Asda own brand and clear blue digital thismorning .....and I already feel a bit gacky! I didn't the think the digital ones where particularly sensitive but apparently they are so deffo worth a shot! Good luck! xx

• Options
    Hey, this time round I lost my appetite ad thought nothing if it until I started being sick and then I recognised the feeling of achey boobs so did a test and sure enoughthanx it was bfp. Morning sickness got me last time as well - but it was a welcome familiarity lol x

Good luck - I hope u get your bfp x
  • Options
    Carioke i am sooooo hoping this is your bfp !!!!

Mrscox and katrob hope u both ok , its been sooo long how u doing ? Xxx
  • Options
    Hiya mummy, we've both got flu! But asking Santa for our BFP in the new year. How 'bout u? X
  • Options
    Katrob1980 - sorry to hear u have flu thats horrible hope u r both better for christmas day.

I am 22 weeks preg today , due end of april xxx

Fingers tightly crossed for your bfp in 2013 xxx
  • Options
    Carioke ...any news ? Xxx