Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a January BFP!!

Replies

• Hope you girls are ok this morning. Im the same tryiing not to symptom spot im sure i ovulated late sunday night. Have no idea when to test as have not had a af since miscarriage xx
  • Hi ladies, mind if i join you?

I'm sorry to hear you've had a tough ttc journey.

I'm planning on booking a consultation with fertility hospital in feb, I'm hoping I won't need it and will get a bfp thi month!!?!

I'm only cd9 so far so won't ov for another week yet.
  • Oh no Babypie - I missed your mc. I am so sorry - how awful to find out at the scan. Here's hoping you get your sticky BFP very soon!

Well can I join you? I think I will be out this month - undergoing investigation for PCO/PCOS/not sure if I'm ovulating etc. Had an internal yesterday so not sure if that would affect ttc this month.

But if it doesn't - I am cd23 - no idea if I've ov'd but had LOTS of EWCM and OV pain about a week ago, although that would make this cycle the shortest i've had in a long time. 

Fingers crossed for you all!

• Hi Girls....

New to this forum, mind if I join?  TTC for baby number 1 with my partner, I have a 7yo from a previous relationship, so been on various contraceptions for a number of years. 

Came off Microgynon around Sept/Oct time, cycle is averaging around 25 days. 

Hoping for a BFP this month as my AFs have been consistent.  Got appoximately 13 days till AF is due.   

Good luck to us all!!

• Hi all

2nd proper cycle for us this time ttc #1 and im currently on cd 25 of 32/33 day cycle .

Trying not to ss as i was convince i was pregnant last month and had every symptom under the sun - but a bfn : (

Weve bd'd loads this month -not even sure if/when i ovulated but ive noticed im still very, very wet down there (tmi!)

im now full of flu so other symptoms are tricky to spot.... Will test next sat/sun.if witch doesnt get me. X
  • Hi ladies

Well other than a bit of nausea this morning and the odd cramp I've had no other symptoms. Then (tmi) this evening I've had some pink discharge so I'm guessing af is on her wayimage. Trying not to let it bother me but am a bit disappointed as we dtd lots this month. Guess we'll no for certain soon enough.

Good luck ladies.
  • Missymoo wouldn't you test 14 days after you ov'd like in any other cycle? I think miscarriage affect ovulation but if you know when that happened the 14 days after should be the same???? That's my plan making me 4 dpo and desperate to know already.

MrsBean it sounds like you have managed one week if te 2 ww only one more to go, will you test early or wait it out?

Louloubelle I hope it is just a sign of a bean getting comfy and not AF on her way x
  • Micro Monkey - yup im pretty sure it was sunday night as had few cramps on one side like a fluttering!!! hadent felt that in a while since back in september but pretty sure that was it and cannot normally tell when i ovulate....i think im getting my hopes up. A week before i found out i was pregnant with my first pregnancy I kept having random moments of what i can explain as being a bit dizzy (feeling like im in a dream or something) then i go back to normal...and sorry TMI but had a upset stomache everymorning, which has started this morning and the dizziness started on wednesday??

Maybe im just hoping to much!! lol xxx

• Missymoo I think it is natural to look for positive signs the waiting is so long, especially when they are the same as the signs you has last time, I hope this is your BFP! I keep getting my hopes up too but without any symptoms.

Hi andi, how long have you been ttc?
  • Micromonkey, We've been trying over 2 years, had all the nhs tests and are 'unexplained', have even tried clomid but with no success. I'm excited now as hubs text me this morning to book an appointment at clinic!

Missymoo, your symptoms sound good, fc for you x
  • Hi ladies, I will be re-joining you again soon as I've had an early mc.  Other ladies who miscarried, did you wait for 1 month or ttc straight away?  My hospital has said to wait 1 month image

• Hello,

Sorry to hear of your loss beckywoo. We were kind of forced to wait as I bled for two months then by time it stopped I'd missed ov that month but we did actually start trying on off chance I ov'd late. I was told to wait a month by two doc's but then when I finally got the all clear I asked how soon we could try and was told the current advice is there is no risk in becoming pregnant immediately. Mine was an ectopic so don't know if that makes any difference.

As for me. Spotting has stopped so who knows!

Good luck all
  • OMG BeckyWoo I am sooo sorry! I really thought you would have a sticky bean image

• Beckwoo1, I started trying straight away found out on Nov 30th under went medical management on Dec 6th stopped bleeding on the 14th, and have dtd near enough everyday since, my hospital said they only advice to wait one cycle for dating purposes xxx

• Hi beckywoo sorry for you loss, I had an early miscarriage and started ttc as soon as my bleeding stopped, my doctors didn't give me any advice at all just cross your fingers and hope the bleeding stops. It is for dating but if you use opks that shouldn't really be an issue, I ov'd early after mine on cd 12 so watch out for that. Big hugs x
  • Hope you don't mind me joining. This is month 2 of me TTC. I was due AF yest and still waiting but was on birth control so only had one proper AF since BC. I've had dizzyness and headaches and really bad heartburn and I'm really off food. Took a test about 30mins ago but was hardly any wee (excuse TMI) so came back negative. Do you think I should test again in the morn if still no AF as it's meant to be stronger isn't it? Hope you've all had a nice christmas and new year x
  • Ok a day late for af..... Away from home just now can't test. Stil getting cramps and the odd pain in the boob! Still not getting any usual low af pain seems to be higher and in random places. Argh! Might have to sneak away to a shop later and put my mind at ease. Scared cant stand another negative image x
  • ive had quite alot of twinges and weird cramps today!! xx

• Nikki1203, hope you an get away to buy a HPT!! I'm so inpatient, want this wait to hurry itself up. Can't wait to test on the 13th.

If I am pregnant, then I'm only 2 and a half weeks.. But I've been getting a lot of pregnancy symptoms.. I hope to God its not just in my head!! image
  • Fingers crossed to you ladies that there are some bfp's soon. I've had a bit more pink tinged discharge today. I think I had something like this with last months period but I can't really remember. I just want to know one way or the other but af not due until Tuesday. Tempted to try fr test.