Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a January BFP!!

Replies

• hello ladies.

i'm back again.  i am 12 dpo and symptom spotting like crazy.  but i don't, in my lucid moments, think anything is different.  i'll know next wednesday, i guess...

trying to keep up hope!  all the best!

• sorry to hear that beckywoo x 

4dpo noticed increased cm today, it's a loong wait isn't it!

• Sorry to hear your news beckywoo.

5dpo. Lots of creamy discharge past two days. Sorry tmi!

Getting impatient to know now!!

Xx
  • Oh dear I caved in and did a first responseimage. It was of course negative. Not feeling at all hopeful this month.

Good luck to everyone else x

• Hey ladies, so sorry to hear of people's MC's, big hugs to you all image

I am 1dpo (I think). At the end of this cycle, we will have been ttc for a year, so will be heading back down the docs in the next few months if nothing happens.
  • hello, im new to this but thought i would give it a try! i just got my period on or around the 11th of december. I then had checked my ovulation calender online and it said that i was most likely to get pregnant around dec. 23rd through the 28th i believe.We did the deed on the 26th of dec. Now im 8dpo (i believe, not sure though) and when i went to the bathroom about an hour ago i seen a little blood in the toilet. So i then not thinkin put a tampon in. I just went and checked and there is only a little brown blood on it. sorry for tmi. what are you guys thinking is going on with me???

• Hi monkey, it could be implantation which can occur 6 - 12 days after ov. FC you get your bfp. x PS I would use towels not tampons just to be on the safe side.
  • Can I join please? I've been on and off this site since I began planning to ttc in 2010. Started actively ttc Feb/ March 2011. Got pregnant last Christmas but that pregnancy ended in MC. I've been ttc ever since but have had no luck. Ever since I came off the pill in 2010 I have had spotting before AF, mostly brown blood (sorry tmi). Funnily enough the month I or my BFP the spotting improved the month before and wasn't present at all the month I got the BFP. I have been to my GP several times about the spotting because I'm sure it's stopping me getting pg/ staying pg. They finally listened and referred me. I have my 2nd apt at the fertility clinic in a weeks time. Sorry to hear people on here have also suffers losses. I know how hard it is. Monkey, I'm thinking maybe your bleeding could be IB or perhaps your cervix became a little bit irritated from DTD? Brown blood is old blood so it could even be ovulation spotting that's taken a while to come out? Try not to worry, see what happens next month.

I have a 27/28 day cycle and already think im out this month because i have no symptoms what so ever. The month i got preggers i had really sore (.)(.)s. much worse than what i would normally get in the lead up to AF. Also my temps havent been too high after ovulation. So annoying when you do everything you can each month isnt it?

Good luck ladies xx
  • Hi ladies, I am in also this month, will be month #2 of ttc for us. Am on cd 13, hoping for a 28 day cycle this month as will mean OV will be any day now but I dont know if OV has returned yet due to BFing, and my last cycle was 37 days long! So we'll just keep DTD until AF or hopefully BFP!

So sorry to hear of the sad losses, sending hugs to you ladies image Fingers crossed for us all this month, sending lots of baby dust!! xxxx

• Hello ladies. Well it seems my pink discharge ha turned into af startingimage. Feeling sad that we weren't successful but trying to focus on positives (this means 28 day cycle this month rather than 31/32 I've had last two periods since ectopic). I'm bit confused that my period lasted 12 days last month so only stopped two days before expected ov (assuming ov on day 14) which if that long again it limits baby making opportunities to just two days. Also I had what fits the description of fertile cm on days 27 and 28 so what does that mean? Any thoughts ladies?

Fingers crossed for some bfp's amongst you soon x
  • Hi

micromonkey - ill wait until saturday to test i think, i got my hopes up last month and i was so dissapointed when i got a bfn : (

Symptoms i have noticed this month

- Very wet down there since ov

- i havent had a coffee in about a week and a half and i love my morning cup - it just doesnt appeal.

- last night i had a tiny piece of chilli and it blew my head off - i have a very high tolerance to chilli and love vindaloo and super hot stuff so the fact that i nearly choked to death on a piece of mild chilli made me wonder!
  • ^ Good luck!

I'm waiting until 13th.. I'll be in New York on holiday.. If its negative I'm going to have to try VERY hard not to let it affect my holiday!

I'm 5 DPO.. My symptoms so far-

Gassy feeling in stomach;

Bloated

Sensitive nipples (I don't usually get this before AF so this is new!)

Nausea

Stomach cramps

Heartburn

Will just wait and see! image
  • Been feeling very bloated, feeling very nauseous, sick once.
  • And creamy CM- I don't know what that could mean??
  • Sounds like you have a lot of promising symptoms Tinkerbell. I have heard that creamy CM is a good sign. Mrs Bean your symptoms sound promising too! Sorry to hear AF got you Lou. I have heard that a 28 day cycle is the ideal length though so maybe this is a good sign for you hat your cycles at regulating? Good luck everyone x
  • Hi everyone, reslly hope this is a lucky thread! I am 3dpo and hoping we have done enough this month! our follow up is 21st Jan and it would be great to say we are pregnant! good luck everyone! xx

• Hello and baby dust to all the new ladies joining us : )

I'm 7 dpo feel glad to be half way through the wait but I a always find the second week hardest, though I'm NOT going to test early (yeah right). I think I have extra cm this month too.
  • Ahh micromonkey if i ovulated when i beleive i did ... Im 7dpo... Tested two days ago bfn but i suspose i should of expected that at 5dpo!!! Loool xxxx how is everyone???
  • Hey microminkey, I'm 6 dpo, so we're almost on the same page. When are you planning on testing?

Does it make much difference whether you test in the nothing or afternoon?
  • Lol testing at 5 dpo is very early missymoo! I always get twitchy and want to test about 10 dpo.

Tinkerbell007 I'm going to wait until next Sunday and if AF hasn arrived I'll test then. It's best to test when you have your first wee of the day as any hormones in it will be most concentrated as you haven't we'd all night or if you can't manage that you need to have a 4 hour gap since you last wee x