Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a January BFP!!

Replies

• Morning Girls,

How are we all, I woke up and I feel as if im starting to get thrush.... sorry for tmi, but i only get this after anti biotics, anyway know if this is a preg symptom? xx

• Missymoo, I've read that it can be really common in pregnant women. Could be a sign.

I'm 8dpo and trying to talk myself out of buying a first response today!

I must be patient!

Xx
  • cant be as bad as me pinkshoes I tested at 5dpo!! dont know why, I went through mmc last month no af yet so i guess im not sure when i ovulate or how far past i am! ahahah xxx

• Missy moo I am working on the basis that its only 1 month today since my medical miscarriage so I don't suppose I would expect a positive before now or my cycle would of been even shorter than usual. It's not easy all this waiting about!
  • yup its been 33 today since i went in to hospital! still getting dizzy and light headed at random moments!! image xxx

• Hey missymoox, thrush is a common pregnancy symptom. Not sure if you saw my post from yesterday, but I have it too. Not the most comfortable thing!
  • mines not to bad atm tinkerbell, i normally only get it when on anti bitoics so very un usual for me, but woke up in middle of the night feeling very irritated down there!! sorry if tmi xx

• I've never had it before! Mine isn't that bad during the day, but at night it has been.

I'm going to try not to symptom spot. Will relax (well I'll try!) and test on Sunday. Not long!
  • feeling a little sad today, as af seems to have come two days early.

guess january's out for me....best of luck to all others.

• Hugs QnBee sorry AF is here early.

Missymoo and tinkerbell007 I hope this is a positive sign for you both.

I'm 8do no symtpoms and been working out when to test, I have 3 normal tests and one CBD waiting, the hard bit is working out when to do the first one ; )
  • Why not do it on Sunday?
  • Hey girls in drinking my cares away today. Went out for a sesh with hubby this aft. I know it's not clever but it's fun lol. Sorry for all bfn's I'm defo out this month! Here's to feb!! Xx
  • sorry af got you qnbee. 

i'm 7dpo, must admit i'm actually starting to get my hopes up. Been to the loo lots today and boobies feel different, also tmi but bit constipated. Crikey looks like i've convinced myself, oh dear must not get carried away!

Nikki, nothing wrong with that, enjoy it while you can i say. Good luck for Feb x

• I've got major major AF cramps and back pain. She's on her way early- don't know why I am so surprised - and even though i wasn't expecting to get caught this month, it still hurts. And tomorrow my best friend is oging for her 12 week scan and will be announing it at work - so tomorrow will be babies, babies, babies - and that inevitable question of when I am going to be having another image

• Oh no, big hugs snugglenush, just what you don't need xxx
  • Hi ladies,

Sorry for those that af got and hope some of these symptoms come to some bfp's. I have no idea what is going on with my body. Af was due tomorrow but instead I started with pink discharge on Thursday which progressed to brown discharge sat and has stayed that way since. If I'm not pregnant I just want af to act normally! Not like last month when my period lasted 12 days with the spotting and then usual bleeding. Frustrating stuff!

Good luck all x
  • Hugs to you Snugglenush.

2 week wait driving me up the wall!

Went into town today and managed to come home without a pregnancy test. Was very proud of myself!

Xx
  • Well done pinkshoes for not buying tests! I took test this morning as brown spotting has become v sporadic and not progressed to my usual period. It was negative so still in the dark. Will test again at weekend if no progress.
  • Been ttc for three months. Due AF on the 15th and feel REALLY icky today. Sick, bloated, my girls (.)(.) feel like they are on fire, constipated, passing wind like a truck driver and so dizzy I feel drunk. I am hoping it will be a bfp but it is so different to when I fell pregnant with my boys. Very bizarre.

• CD 16 here and so shud be in the 2WW but tbh judging by CM I dont think OV has happened so I could be in for another mega long cycle image We'll see!! Baby dust to all and good luck to those on their 2WWs, it's a tough time! xxxx