Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a January BFP!!

Replies

• Huge congratulations Snugglenush! I have everything crossed that your little bean in a healthy, sticky one!!

Xxx
  • well done snugglenush!! thats great news image keeping everything crossed for ya xxxx

• Congratulations snugglenush!! Fab news. Here's to a healthy pregnancyimage x

As you me, still just spotting away, and only the tiniest amount. Have agreed with hubby I'll test again at weekend if still not got proper period.

Good luck all x
  • HUGE congratulations snugglenush. Here's to a H&H 9 months.

I was just thinking we could do with some BFP's on this thread. let's hope its a lucky run for us.

Nikki - can't help with whats happening with you other than to keep my FC for you. Could you maybe see your GP. They may be able to give you some answers/hope/tests?

SB x

• yey, let the bfp's roll, congrats again sn x

think theres lots of poas going on this wknd!!

• Congratulations snugglenush, September must be your month for having babies! So strange about the early ovulation : )
  • lol it's very funny about the early ovulation - espesh seeing as when I got pg with my ds i ov'd a week early too!!

• I hoping early ovulation works for me too I ov'd 6 days early this month!
  • Big congrats Snugglenush!!!! imageimageimage
  • Ahhhh!! Congratulations Snugglenush!!

A very happy and healthy nine months to you!

Xx
  • Yay snugglenush!!!! So pleased for you image
  • Yay, congrats snugglenush xxx
  • I just got a very faint line so will retest in a couple of days..... cautiously optimistic though image

• Treacle - get a clear blue digi.....that's what I done after I got my faint line.  Good luck x

• Congrats Snugglenush, thats awesome news.  image

• Bfn again this morning so holding my hands up now and accepting its not my month. I think i ovulated but skipped af. Im due next af in just over a wk so gonna wait it out. If i was pg i would of gotton bfp already as im on cd 64. This has been an extremely ling cycle and unusual but bin gettin cramping past couple of days and extreme headaches n dizzy spells so mayb af is on her way gd luck everyone fc for u all x
  • anyone here had a mc before, how long did it take to get AF? xxx

• Congrats treacle! Good to see some bfp's on this threadimage.

Chuckles sorry to hear of your bfnimage. Do you have any idea why your cycles are so long?

Missymoo, I had an ectopic and had period about a week after bleeding stopped, them had a normal cycle and then two that were of usual length but bleeding wasn't normal for me. Sorry that's probably not much use!

Good luck ladies x
  • Congratulations snugglenush & treacle! H&h 9 months!!

Chuckles so sorry that ur still in limbo. Our bodies can be cruel sometimes, but I still believe ur not out until the witch has made herself known.

Anyone due to ov over next few days?

Im only on cd7 but have decided to just relax and see what happens this month.... I know when Im due to ov I'll change my tune ha x
  • Congrats treacle, what's ur edd?

I'm testing tomo, nervous!