Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying out for the Pudding Club

Rosapenny wrote (see) Hi Ladies this is a NEW thread following on from Miracle on TTC Street. Everyone is welcome just let me know dates etc and I will update the list below. Thread Graduates  -Loopy013-Due Date-13th January     Lulu-K-82-Due Date??? Jay79-Due Date??? Deeders-Due Date???   LA79-Due Date??? Squirt2-Due Date??? Devon_mummy-25th April   Baby_bear4- 21st January theoriginalmonkeynuts-Due Date??? Mycookiemonsters-Due Date??? Mummy060409 - 29th April Claire531-May, MrsB Nevada_doodles BryonyMcM Maria x Latest BFP Announcement =  !!!! Micromonkey, Flee24, h3b & MrsMWragg,  herewegoagain,  Dmari3, messy and BeckyWoo1- AF Due / Testing Dates  andi30xx - 29th November Rosapenny -6th December   carioke - ???  snugglenush-10th December hushpuppy-???   Joey139-???   Levi_pink-??? Jazzy2-??? Totallyconfused!-??? Pinkshoes-??? MrsBean111 Nikki1203???   -Good luck to everyone and baby dust to you all XXX      

Replies

• Let's hope the new year brings us all are long awaited bfps image

Well I have an appointment tomorrow at 2.30, so I have no idea what is going to happen!!

• Hey ladies - Rosapenny and Andi - such big hugs for you, I haven't been on here in nearly a year and did not want to see your faces in this thread image  

I was really coming on to see if Loopy and the others due in Jan had had their babies but there doesn't seem to be any action unless they moved to Facebook which is what the due in June group did.  We are still posting a gazillion times a day and as supportive as ever.  My little Holly is 6 and a half months and 16lbs now - spreading so much baby dust to you all xxxx

• Pbubs I know it's been a while but congratulations on baby holly!! I bet she is just gorgeous xxx

It has been a long road but we are half way between hope that the drs can do something and half way to excepting that its not going to happen if that makes any sense at all!!
  • Oh hun image  Where are you at now? xxx

• We have our first appointment tomorrow at the hospital but we are now on month 22. We keep trying to look at the positive side, we are very lucky to have our Olivia and just keep reminding ourselves of that
  • hi girls,

oh Andi30xx so sorry to hear af got you hun, hope your having big glass of wine and that your ok xx

Good luck with your appointment today Rosapenny xx

Chuckles22 - hope you got some resolution from it all...i know how it feels to be in limbo land! xx

I have my HSG appointment tomorrow, really worried though because af has not gone yet! eek! can't have the HSG if af still present image
  • Hi

please may i join?

Cycle 3 for us ttc #1, its our first month using the cbd digis opks and ive just got a smiley on day 9 of a average 30 to 32 day cycle! No idea why its so early but i even had some ewcm on cd 8. Ive gone from worrying about having no smiley to worring that something is wrong with me because its early : (

af due on the 15th feb but based on the above who knows

I never knew it was going to be so tricky to get pregnant : ( xx
  • Could you add me in,,,?? Athough I think I have been lucky enough (still cant belive it and my new hoby is taking tests) to get a BFP on mr first cylce... I am calculating a Duedate of 01 Oct so would love to know who will also be due in October... no Due in Oct forum yet so am going to keep an eye on activity here and hope to see lots of BFP over the next few weeks.

Showers of babydust on everyone!

xxx

• Good luck ladies hope u all get your BFP's soon u deserve them

Love the new name

Loads of baby dust to u all xxxx

• Hi Rosapenny can I join please, ttc with a casual approach since sept. Af due around 7th feb. Cd 18 due to ov anytime. Hoping this will be a lucky thread xx
  • Now im confused! Just done another cbd after my smiley this morning and got a negative..... : ( im hoping this morning was a false positive and i get a smiley face nearer my estimated o date x
  • Hi Rosapenny, I'm in!!

Cd8. I've had 30 day cycles past 2 months.

If I'm going by that, af is due valentines day

Xx
  • Hi ladies, hope you're all well? CD32 11dpo (I think) so af due sometime this week and have the usual sore bbs so not holding out any hope!!

good luck ladies xx

• Pbups, so good to hear from you. I can't believe baby Holly is 6months already. This ttc road has been a hell of a lot longer than I had ever anticipated!

Levi-pink, I hope af goes away intime for your hsg. I found the radiographer really helpful and she spoke through what she could see. Put my mind at rest as had to wait 3 weeks for follow up appointment to discuss results, so ask lots of questions

Rosapenny, I hope your appointment went ok Hun x

Carioke, damn those sore bbs!!! Hope af stays well away x

Mrsbean111, opks are good to get to know your cycle. First few months of trying we were dtd lots earlier, as have shorter cycles, But turns out I don't ov til cd16 so was definatley missing ov. Keep with them a few months to see if its at regular times x

Pinkshoes, what a great valentines surprise that would be!

Totally confused, well done on the relaxed approach x

Sorry if I miss anyone.

As for me, the witch is being her usual mean self. I've gone and booked a holiday for may as I want something to look forward to at the moment. I've also book an appointment with my gp, to see if he would run some of the basic blood tests that the private clinic want before treatment to save us a bit of money.
  • Great name for your new thread. Looking forward to seeing more bfp's in here image sending lots of baby dust to you all....!!

Xx
  • I'm being good and following doctors orders for a change!  I have to wait till my first af to arrive after my erpc.

Once the witch has been and gone we're going for it!

x

• Hi ladies,

Welcome to Mrs Bean, Jazzy, Totally Confused and Pink Shoes! I hope your ttc journey is short!! I will add you on to the the list now image

Levi_pink I hope you were able to get your hsg done today xxx

andi I hope the witch starts behaving herself and goes away quickly!!

hushpuppy I hope the witch shows soon!!

Well I had planned to come on last night and up date you all about my appointment but Olivia was really ill, ended up at the drs and then at hospital they were really worried about her temp but it turns out she has a bad flu, thankfully I'm off work today and hubby is off the rest of the week to look after her.

The appointment went really well, he asked us all the questions and said my gp shouldn't have prescribed the clomid to me, he did and internal and then took a few swabs and did an internal scan and he said everything looks very healthy. He is arranging for hubby to be tested and I have to go and get bloods taken on Monday and then again around cd2, he is also arranging a hsg. He told me to get my bmi to 30 and he said it will be up to the consultant whether he does hormone injections and tries to give some injections or I could be sent to belfast for ivf. So really on a mission to get weight off me now, he said I will have about 4-5 months to wait for the overall decision so that gives me roughly to May, my BMI is 33.77 at the minute so thats the ball rolling, feeling very happy after it all.

• So glad the appointment went well, it sounded really informative. Think things will move a lot quicker for you now. May sounds like a good target for weight loss for me too. That's when we've booked our hol for and think we would want to be going for ivf after our hol in June-August if we can.

Hope Olivia feels better soon x
  • glad your appointment went well Rosapenny; you sound positive. hope this is a very good year for you!!

sorry af is being mean Andi; lovely you have a holiday to look forward to!

hope everyone is well?

I was moaning about having sore bbs yesterday but now they've gone it can only mean 1 thing!!!image

good luck ladies xx

• Glad your appt went well Rosapenny!

I take it your a Northern Ireland girl like myself?

Hope af is gone soon andi.

Hope the witch doesn't show carioke

Xx