Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

need advise

Feeling down lately i dont know why. i have so many emothion going through me. i know i want a baby but at this time i dont even know whats going on with my body im gettn married and im only 19 and i have been with my husban for about going on two but known him most of our lifes and we tried to have a baby but the doctor told me i wasnt not to long ago and everyone in my family keep saying they know i am and my great grandmother says i am that she knows im like a couple of months and i we took a test a pee test at the doctors and it came out neg. but they couldnt do a blood test and they said my urin may not be working on there test.

i need some one to help me out im so confuesed. image

Replies

• oh hon, I know how you feel, but try to relax and enjoy the ride. You're young, enjoy your youth and hubby, after baby it won't be the same. Make love, go out, be with friends!! Do life normally, I know everyone tells you this but yopu're only 19! I am 29 and pregnant with my first baby. If I was 19 I wouldn't be worried. you have plenty of time don't let the ttc blues take it away from you. Enjoy life and what it gives you a this moment!

• thank u i been doing good and been enjoying my life im still in college and working i go to olgo for estedics its fun image my hubby and i desided we are going to wait on the right time to have a baby mayb in like 4 to 5 yrs from now glade thing fell back in place