Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My prediction came true

Hi guys, I'm Jen x I'm new to baby expert but just had to share my wonderful news!! I purchased a psychic reading last year. I was a little skeptical but my husband and I had been trying for 4 years so i was happy to give it a try. I was told I would get pregnant in December 2012/January 2013 and give birth to a healthy baby girl on 13th September. Well, I was stunned to find out I was pregnant recently and although dates won't be confirmed for a little while, my calculations point to mid September. I wondered if anyone else had one in the past. can't tell you how amazing it was when she gave us hope but now it's actually happened I'm the happiest girl in the world. Will it be a girl as she predicted though? We'll have to wait a little while yet. It would be nice to get to know a few of you mums/mums to be in here as I am new to this site. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for reading my news. Jen x

Replies

• oooh thats intresting....i fell pregnant on the day my baby was due(had a m/c) so was like i couldnt get pregnant till my other 'pregnancy' had run its course! also wired dont u think? 

xx

• Hi Jen, welcome to the site.

Oddly enough my mother-in-law had a reading that told her her son (my OH) would marry a woman from work with red/blonde hair (I am naturally Blonde but have dyed my hair red in the past).  Feb 2008 I had a reading that told me I already knew the man I was going to marry, we would be engaged before the year ended & married within 1yr of our engagement - my OH & I had been working together since 2006, started dating June 2008 were engaged 6wks later & married March 2009.

The part that got 'crossed' my sister who was pregnant at the time was told she would have a little girl whilst I was told I'd have a little boy - my sister had a little boy whilst I have had 2 girls.

• I haven't had a reading but have had some funny feelings and thoughts lately that have come true. Someone I know spoke to me the other day and I knew she was pregnant the day after she told me she discovered the night before she was expecting and other strange things had happened! I then had a feeling I am going to concieve in march and also a dream about it so fingers crossed! They're both really interesting stories!! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy x
  • Thank you for the lovely posts girls. It's so nice to know that other people have great news to share also.

Supersquish, that is a strange coincidence but very nice that you got pregnant again. thank you for sharing and I wish you all the luck in the world.

Kazzie. Thank you for sharing your psychic story with us. I have heard so many almost unbelievable stories about what people have been told by psychics. Like the lady I used for example. She predicted my conception almost to the day but I have friends who have also had other readings from her. A friend had a crystal ball reading from the website and was told she would marry within 6 months. She was single at the time and had been for 3 years so she laughed it off. 4 months later she met a man on a mutual friends hen night and within 6 weeks they were married. How do they know these things? It's crazy really. Where did you get those banners from? They're lovely x

Smileyone, that's a very interesting story and I can believe it. Rather than wait until march to find out if you're right, see if the psychic I used says the same. I can give you her name if you like. Thank you so much for sharing x
  • Hi Jen,

my profile signature is aset of tickers tracking my daughters.  You can find them on websites such as lilypie.com or tickerfactory.com, enter the details you want to track, you then highlight & copy the BB code before accessing your profile on here & pasting it into your signature box.

• That would be fab to see what they said! As I say I'm normally very sceptical about things like that but keep getting funny feelings that come true! X
  • Hi smileyone, Have a look at her site. If you google psychic baby readings you'll find her. Her name is Suzy Rayne. I had a lovely reading x
  • Thank you I will. X
  • Good luck smileyone x let us know what your reading says and how it matches up to your dreams and feelings x
  • Thank you! I'm a bit reluctant to buy online as had issues with my bank and fraud and someone stole my identity 2weeks ago (which I also got a feeling about)! Did you find it was ok on her site? It says it's only ??5! X
  • That's right and its PayPal so I wasn't concerned at all. I heard about Suzy Rayne on another forum and there was nothing but positive feedback so I was fine with buying online. I paid ??10 for mine but looks like she's discounting for February. Jen x
  • Aw if I can do paypal that's fine image thanks for the advice I'm going to do it when I get home. How long did you wait for the reading? X
  • I think it was around 2 days but her website does say to allow up to 3 x
  • Right I've just bought one and emailed all my details!! Eekk I'm all excited haha!! Hope it's a good one! Yeah it says up to 72hours. X
  • Aw GL with your reading Smileyone. Let us know what it says won't you?
  • I definitely will! Feel a bit funny now incase it says I won't conceive or something!! x
  • FX for you smileyone. Can't wait to hear what she says x My friend bought one yesterday and can't wait to get hers back either. GL X
  • Thanks I'll let you know Jennifer!! X
  • If anyone else wants to know the psychic I used was Suzy Rayne. Her website address is psychicbabyreadings.co.uk and the baby readings are half price during February. GL & FX for you all x x x
  • Right then here we go! Just got the response: Your reading reveals that your conception??news will come in the month of??April 2013??from a cycle that starts in March.??The baby shows as a girl??and the expected birth date is in the month of December 2013??with attention being paid to the date of the 9th. I can also see two other children in our future, a girl, born in late 2016 and a boy born in early 2020. I'm so intrigued as to whether it is right or not! X x