Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation Bleeding started off light then got heavier

Replies

• Options
    Hi everyone I have been having something similar.my period is a 28 day cycle that last five days. Day 1 2 and three are normally heavy and 4 and 5 are normally light. I really just want some answers. My period was two days late. Day one and two it was light didn't really have to use but one pad the whole day and it wasn't that much blood. Day three was heavier than but I still didn't use but one pad. Now i'm on day four and its light to. When I pee or wipe I notice little small blood clots with a clear like fluid with out also. I have never been late before always on time. I have been having headaches lower back pains lower abdominal pains fatigue nausea dizzy light headed. I really just want some answer.
  • Options
    Hi I really need to know what's going on with me ! I started getting light pink discharge 5days before my period witch was the 5th of October but I was supposed to get my period the 10th. It when on and off to brown discharge to none or clear white.. Then the 21st of Oct I started to bleed heavy for 3days... Sorry if its tmi just that I'm freaking out image .. Any ideas of what's going on with me ? Can I be pregnant.??
  • Options
    Hey I just had a baby in July but me and my husband want a lil girl now (just had a boy). Anywho I took depo on July 26 the day after I had him I was supposed to retake another shot on October 26 but I didn't now my last AF was October 19 and I had intercourse a few times (about 9) since then till now I've been having pregnancy symptoms like with my son. My AF is supposed to come on the 16 but I started to bleed on the 10 it had no smell for a whole day but its still on but trying to come off and its now the 13th what do you guys think???
  • Options

Hi All,

Really need some info from you girls. My husband and I ahve been TTC for the past 3 month. My cycles are around  31 days and usually lasts about 3-4 days. Last  month my period was right on the date but only last for 2 days and then spoting for 2 days when I wiped. It was Heavier on the second day and then they are kind of gone.

This month on 11/06  on my 6 dpo started spotting almost 2 weeks before my AF was suppose to show up. I though that was implantation bleeding. But then on the 10 I got cramps all the syptoms of AF and bleed like regular. Only it lasted  2 days and on the third day, again, its gone away only getting brown spotting when I wipe11/12,13 and 14. 

Im a little confused its normal or Im pregnant I havent test yet just not want to discorage one more time

• Options

Hi,

I had gotten a light bleeding for one day i used a pad and then it got heavier and lasted for 3 days and i used a pad and changed it 2-3 times a day. Then i got lighter for day four and day five and now there is nothing usually my period would start out heavy and become brown when finished but not this time please help me i want to know if it is implantation bleeding i want a baby please help me! 

• Options

Hi, me and husband have been trying for last 2 months, we have a little girl who is 3.5. My pg with her was fine I didn't even know I was pregnant as I had no signs. I ovulated on 12 oct and I believe I had IB on Saturday morning, very light and only small amount. I had nothing then till last night same as before but abit more then I woke up this morning with it heavy. I am so confused as my period was due tomorrow but have never had light spotting then have bleeding day/2days later. I don't know is this is IB or my period, I am so confused. 

• Options

Hi Everyone, I need some help.

My husband and I moved to our new house and 2 days after we moved in I started dark brown spotting went on for a week (nov 13th-18th). The next week, which is the week of my expected period I had a dark brown discharge with light flow (nov.19-23). Yesterday I thought it was done because it was very faint spotting only when wiping, but at night there was a little more. This morning still faint spotting.

Did a test Saturday but was negative. Last period oct. 21 and only lasted for 2 days light flow.

Help.

• Options

hi I need help from you guys.

May period started on the 3rd of december,the 1st day it was heavy,the second day medium,the 3rd day it was lighter and in morning the sanitary pad i used was clean 4th day it was light and i did put on a pantyliner,and the 5th day and still at night the is no bleeding.I want to know if its a sign of implantation or not,becoz i also experience nausea thou i dont vomit  

• Options

hey guys these sound a bit like i had a AF so i thought on the 9th nov for 3 days not like my normal AF so seemed a little off but just thought it was one well day 1 was light not normal at all for me i go really heavy then day 2 was med and clots day 3 light again day 4 nothing (so knowing  having 4 kids) i had alot of signs i was again so took a test on the 22nd nov came out +ive i have pics on here had a blue line so i left it as someone said i should get a pink dye one as it was wrong well took a test a couple days ago and it said -ive so i am confused should i just go to the doctors?

• Options

Hi me and may partner are trying for a baby we had sex on my ovulation date, I am due to have my period in two days but I have just started bleed with cramps could this be implantation bleeding or am I just kidding myself  please help 

• Options

I'm really confused at the point in my life. I suffered from insanely horrible cramps(something that never happens when I have a period fyi) it only lasted for about and hour and a half, two days later I noticed some light pink/brown spotting (again something that never happens..) the next day it was still brown but a bit heavier. and today its red and not brown not extremely heavy but period like, clots and all at least it looks like clots (jelly like substance, sorry for the graphic imagery) I took a pregnancy test today (not in the morning) I'm really hoping I'm pregnant, I've had pregnancy symptoms that include breast tenderness, nausea, fatigue etc. I've also had green stool and no I haven't been eating high in iron or things with purple dye.. Can anyone shed some light on my situation? Has anyone experienced this and was actually pregnant? 

• Options

FunInSun...not to be nosey, but did you end up pregnant? I'm having all the same symptoms and was curious the outcome? Thanks

• Options
    @Funinsun was wondering about you also. Same thing here and i had been convinced i was preggo, but now more flow and severe cramps last night. I think the fertilized egg didn't take, but I'm still hopeful. image still early for my period.
  • Options

I am having similar problems, my last few cycles have been 5/6 weeks but before this I was always 30 days regular. Got what I thought was AF on day 28 , but just one day very light and spotting when I wipe for 3 days, usually my cycle lasts 6 days with heavy to light flow! Had been feeling symptoms this month much stronger than pms , did test on day 2 of spotting and got bfn, but think it is too early to test, with my irregularity my 'missed period' May not be for another week or so? I have no way to calculate now , going to doc on wed so hopefully a test would show then, one week after implantation bleed?

• Options

Hi everyone I am having a similar problem.i started bleeding 2 days ago, the first day was light pink bleeding, the 2nd day was a little heavier still didn't fill a pad. Today its only there when I wipe.I had sex all the week I was ovulation. I am confused because I have an increase in thirst, tenderness, weird food cravings mostly salt and chocolate, I am always tired even when I get 9 hers of slept. No cramping at all with the bleeding. Help please.

• Options

Just like I had! Went to doc and negative test (urine) going to test again next week just in case but almost certain it would've showed a week after, u should test maybe wait a few days ,  a urine test could take upto a week after implantation bleed to show positive as far as I know! 

• Options

I don't have sex a lot and I use to not have regular periods but for the past 5-6 months I've had normal periods, all pretty heavy lasting 5-7 days, well I had sex 2 weeks ago, first time in 6 months and I thought I was starting my period the day before yesterday but it was very light and pink and brown with some bright red and little clots, and I was cramping, and I thought I was off because it stopped yesterday but I'm still spotting today so this is the 3rd day of very light bleeding and I have been having headaches, they don't last long but they come often and I don't usually get headaches with my period, setimes my back aches but not just the lower back, sometimes all over, could it be implantation bleeding?

• Options
    Can someone please tell me what you think... I slept with someone on Saturday night and yesterday I went to tge toilet and brown like discharge came out and today im bleeding medium to heavy the last few days I have been having morning sickness and I have cramps and I have been really tired... its too early to take a test so can someone please help me on here it would be much appreciated
  • Options

hi, I've read all the posts and just wanted advice. i was 3 days late on my period then stated light on day 1 then day two heavy and day 3 i stopped, but then on the 4 day i started again light brown then stopped next day then light but red and then stopped and now having a of cramps would anyone have any advice or been through same thing? thanx

• Options

Hi could someone help me out pleaseeee! I normally have regular periods that last 7 days and a day before my period starts i get a pinky like discharge, i came off my last period longer then a week ago, me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex since. im not due on my next period for another two weeks and 3 days. Yesterday when i went to the loo first thing in the morning when i wiped it was a egg white consistency discharge but with pink through it (a very light pink) so i didnt think anything of it and they was nothing as the day went on, at night time though it seemed to he i was wiping brown discharge away from me so again i thought nothing of it and didn't need a pad because they wasn't much if it, however this morning it was pink again and while i was laid on the sofa as i coughed i felt as though my period had just started and come out in a gush, when i went to the bathroom to look it wasnt that much blood but it was bright red with a tiny thick clot init so i wiped myself to it just be pink again and put a pad in just incase but theres nothing there again except a tiny speck of blood/pinkydischarge, what could this be, extra early period? Implantation bleeding?