Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Implantation Bleeding started off light then got heavier

Replies

• Hi i have a regular cycle every 28 days sometimes a day or 2 late but this month i got them 4 days early they lasted 3 n a hlf days and my usual period lasts 5 to 6 days. Today i would have been due on but finished yesterday. It was lighter than my normal period with pink and brown in colour but still felt the need to use a tampon could this mean i am pregnant? Thanks xx

• Me and my bf are trying. But I had a period march 2 and then 3 weeks later my boobs hurt he can't touch them. My back hurts. Headaches. And craving. And nausea. And then the pregnancy brain.  We had sex and he said there was dried blood. But now I was suppose to have my period last Monday and nothing and now this week I had light bleeding for 2 days and now it really dark. And still have all those symptoms as before. And had negative test.. any advice.. need help. And there is no cramps with this blood.. sorry tmi.and it's normally heavy the first day and it wasn't this time. So confused

• Hi guys. I have polycyctic ovary syndrome. Me and my husband have been trying to concieve. I have ireegular periods. I saw my last period febuary 21st 2015. I didnt see my next period in march. me and my husband then had sex on 31st March,2015 and 12 days later i had dark brown with black spotting with a little abdomenal pain all day. The next day it was heavy dark red with 1, 2 clots and its still bleeding at the moment, its the second day. I have been reading frm google and it says implantation starts after 10 or 12 days after conception. Could this be implantation bleeding or period :S its confusing because i have irregular periods so i cannot calculate when i would see my next period.please help !!

• Hello, i started bleeding (light/brown)(over a week before my period and my periods are normally regular)at the weekend and throughout the week ive been experiencing a heavier bleed but its not like blood, it is lighter than a period.I cant really explain it. I went to doctors the other day and they done a pt and it came out negative. Tbh i dont know whats going on and im confused with it all. Someone help? Or explain.please

• Hi there! I need some help with recognising what's going.. I'm very regular since stopping the pill in August last year to regulate AF. AF has never been kind to me and I've always (even on the pill) suffered severe cramping and severe bleeding (where changing of heavy flow pad would be 3 times daily minimum) most recently had intercourse & he 'pulled out' as we've always done. I've never 'felt' pregnant before or even thought about it until 3 days later I felt 'funny'. I did HPT even though I know its way too early but now 6 days later (10 days before AF is due) I've had very light bleeding & barely there cramps which is VERY unusual for me for almost 2 days and it's almost gone (not even 48 hours) baring in mins AF last minimum 5 days, full force. Could it be or am I over thinking? Would appreciate anyone's help. 

• I'm experiencing heavy spotting.... Seems like a period but um 5 days early....I had nausea all last week....been eating like crazy going to pee often.....this is I hope the first day of implantation bleeding but in scared because last year March 5th I miscarried due to an etopic pregnancy....I'm scared what should I think!???....#help!

• I've been trying to conceive,  i get my period every 28 days, this month i started spotting brownish pinkish its been going on for about 6 days, its now cycle day 34 and im starting to bleed a little heavier with brownish red blood.. 

• I always get a regular period the cramps to the bleeding and clots 3-7 days 28 day cycle. my period began on APR 3 which was not regular and lasted two days. It is now 25 days later APR 28 after ttc I have light brown spotting and red bleeding later. APR 29 I have now two more days until my regular bleeding is supposed to start I believe that this is implantation bleeding.

• Hello Everyone, Am Kameel nd am 29yr old.... am tryin to concieve last 2 months..... i had sex wit my hubby about 9 times aftr my last period nd 3 days bfr my due date i startd bleedin.... its blood red in colour.... 2 days prior to this i had strtd gettin cramps nd also backache... can any pls help me with it.... am confused.... nt sure about wat am i supposed to do....

• Sooo I'm only 16 and Think I'm pregnant. I had sex with my new boyfriend April 30, and the next day, I had bad cramping and I end up leaving school and went to sleep and it went away. Another incident was one day I want to the store a couple blocks away from my house and on the way back I was soo tired like I ran a block. And recently I was walking home and I had a cramp on the low right side of my stomach...felt like them pains u feel when you get done running...today its May 21st and I got up to pee and I wiped myself n seen light pink blood...so I've heard of Implantation bleeding but I was thinking it could b a period...so I put on a pad to clearly see what happens and I had red spotting...my periods are usually heavy so this seemed different and it wasn't a lot on the pad...hours later I go to the bathroom to check the pad and the same amount of blood is on the pad like I haven't bleed anymore than I did earlier and the blood turnt brown....could this be implantation bleeding and I'm pregnant?.

• Good Morning Everyone my fiance and I have been trying for 3 years to get pregnant. In 3 years we have had a miscarriage after 3 months on my birthday 2years ago. I thought this time I was for sure pregnant lady week my period was due on Monday but it was a day late it came tues and it was only light (brown blood) spotting. From Tuesday and Wednesday I spotted brown discharge I never Saw anything on my pad. On Thursday I saw a little more when I use the bathroom it came a little but none on my pad. Friday, Saturday and today it is heavy. I even have clots. This is not normal for me my period only last 3-4 days tops and my flow is heavy from day 1/2. I need help I'm concerned and my cramps never last 6 days. 

• Hello you guys  I need help .....Ok on june 1st my period first came on an on the 5th it left like normal on the 6th I was back to Jessica .....so on the 17th of June my lower right side started cramping and the same on the 18th....so on the 19th I notice like a lil spot of blood that was on tissue wen I went to the restroom...so I kept look on to that cause I know it wasn't time for my period because it's supposed to come on the 29th ....My period normally on schedule ...but on the 20th I notice the drips was gone until later that night round bout 8:30...and it disappeared aging when I checked around 2:30 am ....but wen I woke up at 10:30 it was heavy with clots and it's did the same 22nd and 23rd ...I'm having head ache dizzy felling vomiting a lil not much but I'm feel weak at times can someone please help me and let me know wats going on with me ...I'm not feeling like myself and I feel bloated .....help me please 

• Hello 

I am having pregnancy symptoms. I had sex on July 27th on July 29th got bad heart burn.started burping twenty to twenty five times after drinking even water. Extreme bloating. Have had tingles in breasts and abdomen. On August 11th had brown pink mucous discharge when I wiped. The flow got heavier on the two days following that bug is a peachy pink color unlike my normal menstrual period. My normal period is heavy and I soak through super plus tampons. I also usually have extreme depression before AF and also horrible cramps but with this no sadness and barely any cramps! I took a Pg test on Thursday and it was negative. The Flo now is scant only when I wipe and peachy brown..any thoughts .I feel preggers

• Hi I started having very light spotting 3 days ago so I put a tampon in thinking oh when I wake up its gonna be a heavy period. When I woke up it was just a light pinkish/reddish spot on the tampon so changed it and put a new tampon in.Every time I checked my tampon it was just another spot of blood.tonite I checked my tampon an it was heavy now.I have always had regular heavy periods since I was 13 an now am 21.never had any spotting before my period.Can anyone help?

• Please update it would help the rest of us know what we should expect. 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

I promise I will update http://www.beinggirl.com/period-calculator/

Ovulation Calendar

Implantation Calendar http://www.thebabycorner.com/tools/ttc/implantation-calculator.php

• Wow it didnt post what I wrote only some

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

• Im having the samething happen to me like you two ladies. Please update with your results! Goodluck! image

• am having an almost similar issue my last AF on 9th july on 10th of august i had some spotting that looked brownish i have done reading that seems more of implantation bleed i still had a copper coil so i had it removed on 15th of august so i can ttc for #2 i did a pg test then it was negative i havent had my AF yet i have been having mild pg symptoms like peeing alot, twithches in my tummy and my tummy just grew overnight my hubby thinks am paranoid since i want a baby so much am confused

• Hi Katy while searching for answers I found your post from last year but no update did you end up pregnant from that experience?

• Hi I'm not due on my period for another 5 days but have started bleeding quite heavily and it's a brownish colour not sure if it's implantation bleeding, I'm quite regular and have miscarried before about 5 months ago and been trying ever since could anyone help me