Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Implantation Bleeding started off light then got heavier

Replies

• Hi I was suppose to start the 30th of aug and i didn't but inrecently got a really heavy bleeding last night and didn't know if it was implantation bleeding or my period just late.. I didn't even bleed brown first like I normally do when I'm about to start.. Any ideas?? Praying its implantation bleeding!! I took a hpt last week and it was negative Tho..

• Hi alex1234 

Thanks for your email but your implantation bleeding that started off light then got heavier did you end up being pregnant? 

• I started bleeding Sunday night and it was heavy and then now I'm just spotting.. So I can't tell if it's my period late or what??

• Hi all I'm new to this  but I'm curious to know if any of you had heavy bleeding before you period was due then ended up actually being pregnant ??? I'm asking because there is a strong possibility that I'm pregnant but I started bleeding 3 days before my period was due which is adormal for me and then after the bleeding stopped which took almost 6 days which is again very abnormal for me my periods are usually 3 days but I still feel pregnant well my only symptoms are extremely sensitive smeller and my tummy is also a little sensitive and I get tired easily other then that nothing but I would have conceived 3 weeks ago only so again has anyone has this happened and ended up pregnant?

• Very interesting to hear people having similar experiences but very frustrated with the lack of answers! I was due yesterday (thursday) but have been having very light bleeding since Sunday.  Took a negative test on Tuesday but very annoying to not know what's going on as this is all very unusual for me! I'm now just waiting to see what happens. Might take another test in the next couple of days but I'm not getting my hopes up. What were other people's results? Xx

• It ended up for me not being pregnant just hormones 

• Happened to me too and i took a test and it wS negative image

• Okay I don't want to sound insane here but I could use some help ....

Okay so my cycles run about 32 days anD I normally bleed for 7days.

My last actual period was July 30th. I was due September 2nd . Normally I'm like a week late but I started bleeding on the 2nd.  Kinda of moderate to heavy dark red. Then it turned to a light pink the second day. Then kinda stopped. From The 4th Till The 10th I Was Having A Dark Brown Like discharge Then On The 11th It Went To A Light Brownish red then stopped last night . Now it's like a creamy light brownish discharge.  But nothing when I wipe. I'm so confused and keep reading things online and I want to be pregnant so badly I feel I'm getting my hopes up to be disappointed.  I tested today and got a negative.  However I was a cheap 1$ test and it could be too early. Maybe?  Am I going insane or could I actually be pregnant?  I can't really tell about symptoms because after work I'm always tired exhausted. I have been nauseous the past 2 days but again I work in a fast food restaurant so some smells are nasty (haha) . So confusing.  *fingers crossed* 

• They say if its implantation bleeding to give it about a week before u take a test so that's what I would do if I was you!

good luck

• I had the same exact thing and it turned out to just be my period 

• Hello i have been trying to conceive year and abit but i was bleeding 20th august my last period i wasnt due on my period this month untill the 17th i went to toilet coz been needing the toilet alot constantly as u do yah wipe so i did that and there was light red blood so put apad on so it didnt get into my underwear it turned pink then stoped the next day it started again it was pinky but when bowny and it stoped completley i feel tired and i have had no painn at all no cramps i usually get cramp before my period or when i am or sometimes both but i havnt i done test they keep showing nothing or negative ?.. What can it be .

• Hello i have been trying to conceive year and abit but i was bleeding 20th august my last period i wasnt due on my period this month untill the 17th i went to toilet coz been needing the toilet alot constantly as u do yah wipe so i did that and there was light red blood so put apad on so it didnt get into my underwear it turned pink then stoped the next day it started again it was pinky but when bowny and it stoped completley i feel tired and i have had no painn at all no cramps i usually get cramp before my period or when i am or sometimes both but i havnt i done test they keep showing nothing or negative?.. What can it be .

• hello moms! I have a situation I need help with.

My most fertile time to conceive was August 27- September 1. My bf and I had an oopsy on Aug 30. My period was not due until Sept 16th. I'm pretty regular and always know when I'm going to start. 4 days after the oopsy I had very light spotting, after about a couple days it got a little heavier and went back to light again. And then it stopped. It lasted for only 5 days. My periods NEVER go less than 7 days and I always have cramping and its really uncomfortable. Since then I've had headaches, nausea, light cramping, bloated, breasts really sore and really tender, fatigue. I have a 3 year old now and I didn't experience anything with her until after I found out. I've taken 2 test now that were negative.. But could I still very well be?? I'm so confused and hopefully someone can help!!

•  Think back to your last Period Was it normal the reason why I ask is I knew a girl who thought she had a normal Period  And experience the same exact thing you're experiencing and ended up being pregnant a month prior and didn't know it my advice to you would be just go ahead and call the doctor and get checked out 

• everything was normal! That's why I'm a little worried. I thought maybe I was just over reacting...thank you!!

• Hi girls

was looking for some informaiton on implantation bleeding, so got to this forum. I am having the bleeding at the moment (sorry, tmi), but I know I am pregnant, because I got so scared because of an unusual sudden bleed, that I went to the doctor and she did the blood test and its positive. So, it is possible to have a bleed and be pregnant. However, I am now thinking what it is a misscarriage?! It's the second day today and it's medium flow consistent for 2 days. I am worried that it's an early MS. Who have had an experience that it's been a pregnancy and then a long bleeding and then what was the result?

in my situation the dates are all wrong. The bleeding started on day 19, and my cycle is 30 days. So it's too early for implantation even. And it'd be too early for a MS - why won't it just come with the period? I'm very confused. But I guess I just have to wait. Don't think it's going to stick tough :(((

• I have heard of women having periods while they are pregnant. I've done so much research on implantation bleeding because my situation scared me and I'm still getting negative results. But from what I've read implantation bleeding should last 3-5 days. Light bleeding/spotting but can be a little heavier depends on the woman. It occurs 3 days after conception and 1-2 weeks before the initial period... Hope this helps! Good luck and keep positive thoughts :)

• I had the same thing with the bleeding and still reading negative results..

• today was my actual day for my period. I took a test this am and still negative. But I'm still having light/mild cramps, headache breast tenderness, fatigue, nausea... Idk :(

• Thanks, image karliesmommy, for your reply. That's a bit different from what I read, where they say it's 6 to 10 days after ovulation and a few days before the period. Your days are much more suited for my case. But I never had this before, only when I had a MS (I've got 2 kids and also had 2 MS). So, it's hard to imagine that it's just a normal pregnancy. But will keep my fingers crossed.

You shouldn't loose hope either, the hormone level might not be just strong enough, wait another week and do a test again. It's just so early days, it all might be there ;) sending baby dust to you :)