Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Implantation Bleeding started off light then got heavier

Replies

• Was it really heavy at first or what?

• did you end up being pregg karliesmommy

• thanks Koshka! :) I tested this morning and it says negative but my actual period was set for today so I'm going to wait until Friday or even Monday to retest! Every symptom I'm having points to it for sure! Just need those 2 pinks lines :)

• I hear that.. I've been testing like crazy but still nothing

• I just don't want to get my hopes up and it all be in my head, ya know? I wish you luck!! :)

• Hey. I was just wondering if you are pregnant (or at least were if this is old) because I'm in the exact same boat. 

• 21 yrs old, I was on depo from 14-19 then went to iud till may 2015 me and my husband are trying to conceive and my period is due on October 5th i dont know all the abbreviations for this but we had sex on the 21st of September and on the 26th I had spot blood light brown Discharge when I wiped, today the 27th I am bleeding heavier. Could this be implantation bleeding?? I have slight belly cramps. But idk what this is?

• Possible implantation blood, but you won't know for sure until 2-3 weeks after because the HCG levels won't be strong enough to show up right away... 

• Sounds just like your period is coming ok because your body hasn't been able to ovulate without the depo in so long 

• Hi funinsun. Im getting what i think is implantation bleeding. Yesturday i had a very dark brown discharge and was only when i wiped after peeing. Today is day 2 and is a bit more heavy but only a little bit on pad. Todays is a really dark red colour will the finest clots, im testing bfl but negitive atm. Im getting bloods done tomorrow would it show on blood test if i am still ib bleeding. Thanks joni

• Hope someone can help me I have no idea what's going on with my body. My last period was august 26. I started spotting on and off 3 days ago (sept 30) along with some mild menstrual cramping. I have never had a period where I started off spotting. My period always starts out quite heavy for the first few days So this was odd. It started out as light pink/red and only noticed it when I wiped. After a few wipes it was gone and didn't see it again til the middle of the night/early next morning only it was a little more red and a little more blood but still not a "flow". first wipe red second light pink third nothing. No blood the rest of that day except for a faint brown tinge of blood here an there and the menstrual cramping quit but then returned around midnight accompanied by blood again same amount as the night before But once again a few wipes and now just a light light pink spotting. I had a blood test on October 1st it was negative but if this is implantation bleeding than it would have been too soon. can anyone who has experienced implantation bleeding relate to this. I'm hoping I'm preggers :) 

• Hey I had sex on September 23rd 2015 I started my period October 5 2015 now it seems as if I'm coming off because it's brown I'm cramping though & I never cramped this much on my cycle before could I Be pregnant? 

• Wait to test 14 days past ovulation to know for sure..

• Hi pls I need help.

I had my ovulation for 8days and I had sex with my boyfriend on the first(27th September ),third,fourth and sixth day of ovulating.my next period was supposed to be on the 18th of October so my calendar says.but I started having mild cramps before the spottings(brownish  red)a week before my actual period.the first night was mild to the second day and on the third day its heavier.I was thinking I had implantation bleeding because no signs of my period and also it is not time for my period.but I'm very confused because I took a Tp test it came out negative. What on earth is happening. Can someone help me?could it be I have a miscarriage or just my period recycling or could it be implantation in another form?

• How did this work out for you I'm experiencing the same thing?

• I'm experiencing the same thing my last period was the 21st of September and  due 5 days time but last night Ive seen brownish colour discharge and light pink, but this morning it got heavy but to compare it with  my normal period it's different,on my period it's always heavy from the first day and never stops it flows. It just confuses me.But this one is on and off and not flowing. I'm hoping and praying to have our third one. What do I have to do wait for the month to end then so the pregnancy test.

• Hi I need some advice I got a positive digital pregnancy test which showed I was 1-2 weeks pregnant I did another test the next day and it was the same I was due on my period Tuesday and started bleeding a little then it started like a period up until today I have now got brown discharge I also had stomach cramps. I've got hospital today and I'm so scared they guna tell me the worst 

• Hi ladies. Thank you for forums like this as they have answered so many questions over the past years. I am hoping you may be able to answer my question: 10/24 I wiped and there was a brownish color, the following day it was super light pink, no mucus. 10/26 I am bleeding a bright red but really light compared to my normal period. I had a terrible headache 10/23 and otherwise I have very light cramps (usually its excruciating). I am due for AF on 10/28 and I have not been early or late in years. I should say I used a target up&up test this morning and tested negative but with a really faint line. I don't know why my period is this way this cycle or if it could possibly be implantation bleeding. Any help is welcome!

• Hi had a positive test last Tuesday the same day later on I started bleeding and having really bad cramps I went for my bloods took Friday and my hgc was 46 I then went Sunday to have them took again and they went all the way down to 12 hgc I also had a scan and they could not see anything in my uterus which means I have miscarraged I am so gutted I never thought this would happen so wot ever it is u should go to see your midwife or early pregnancy unit baby's are so special and so is your body so do the right thing I would have just though it was a normal period if I had never took a pregnancy test 

• hi I'm trying to conceive I was light/pink yesterday and now I'm a dark red And the cramps are horrible is this normal???