Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Feb = BFN. I'm out.

Hi Ladies, AF turned up promtly on time today, so I'm out for feb.

Anyone else hoping March will be their month?

Gutted.com- Though i didnt 'feel' pregnant, I was so sure we had BD'd on all the right days. 

Replies

• Hi fabulicious, I'm also out for feb. Waiting for af to leave so we can get started for march.

This will be cycle 7 for me.

I know I bd'd on the right days but feb just wasn't my month.

Here's hoping march is better to us both!

Xx
  • Its sooooo frustraring! 

You do everything right and it still doesnt happen image x

• Af arrived yesterday so that also leaves me out for Feb image , this will be my 4th cycle since coming off cerezette in novemeber. hoping It won't take to much longer to be completely out of the system

Good luck for March ladies xx
  • i was also hoping to have done the deed on all the correct days, but i am afraid that i somehow was not successful.....  so i will join the hoping for march group.  

best of luck to all

• myb i will join you im still waiting for my periods myb end feb then i will join you i cant wait to start trying wish you all luck

• Hi ladies- can I be in your gang?! Spent yet another day at work NOT doing work and obsessing about possible differences btwn AF and spotting but despite the power of thought, AF has still reared her very ugly head. March is a good month, right- springtime, new beginnings etc? Fabulicious, pinkshoes and qnbee I totally know what you mean - I feel I've done my best this month and I don't know what else it wants from me?! Ok i'll stop moaning and i'll put down the chardonnay and the green and black's!! Has anyone tried conceive plus yet??? X
  • Hi ladies can I join? Af arrived this morning. I had the coil out on 7th and have had a 32 day cycle so here's hoping to march. Like you say mrs c new beginnings!

Just worked out I can test around my little girls fourth birthday- what a fab present that would be xx