Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2ww and symptom spotters....

Replies

• was really trying to be good and take a logical approach to minding my symptoms, and it was looking promising for this morning, so i took a test.  not even a shadow.  rather crushed.  i will wait to see if af comes sunday, but one would suspect there might be some evidence.   on a positive note, i have found that there is a clinic just 10mins from my house.  and they are familiar with my doctor.  so that is good for the future.   hope all is well with you ladies. (now i want to sit with a stiff drink and a smoke!  )
  • im so sorry to hear about your mc babypie image i cant imagen what that must be like. i have had a bad day today with my emotions! im guessing its the clomid! its driving me crazy im hoping this month will be my month. good luck to you all xx

• i thought i'd try to revive this thread.....

i have been having some mild cramping and lower backache at cd18 - 5dpo.  been very affected this time around by the clomid - very emotional and anxious.  but that should be out of my system by now, so we'll see what goes on from now until cd27.....

• Hi all,

im new here so hello image

Me and hubby dtd unprotected 10 days ago, i got my period 3 days later image however ive been feeling very much like i could be pregnant! Ive been feeling so tired and sicky and ive been itchy down below (sorry tmi) but thrush was my first symptom when i was pregnant with my son 2.5 years ago! Am i just looking for it or is there a chance i could be expecting and when is it not too late to show a positive? I tested on sunday but bfn although would have been far too soon. Please help me ladies im driving myself insane image

• Hey qnbee, am at 8 days po probably. Tested on Monday- daft I know, but was awake dreaming of babies the previous two nights. Been travel sick driving myself to work! Almost burst into tears twice at work- very unlike me.

Don't usually dream vividly but have been the last 3 days. Along with lots of symptoms...

Definitely driving myself crazy- but Mondays test was the last in house until my post arrives, so it's making me have to wait. Easier than having it sit there.
  • Funkilicious from what lots of ladies on here say- it is possible to bleed and be pregnant though three days may be a bit soon for implantation. and your levels may have been too low to pick up dependant on the test I suppose. Maybe try another test in a few days time to settle your mind?
  • i have also had the vivid dreams....then again, i have always had an overactive imagination!  

i have been having other symptoms too, like random unfortunate bathroom visits, very emotional and incredibly irritable.  this cannot still be related to the clomid, i hope.  i've got about 11 days before i know if anything is going to be different.  

• Up twice in night for a pee! , tested second time. And I have a faint line, now tested with 3 tests of two brands... There's a line on all of them- faint but its a line... Hoping its sticky, and gets darker image
  • Eeeeeeekkkkkk yay thats fab Mrsjj image fingers crossed itll get darker asap. Keep us posted hunny xx

• Hi ladies... I think I'm going mad please can you help? Yesterday I had the lightest spot of pale pink blood with my CM and some spotting in my underwear again pale pink. I did a test last night and got the most faintest barely visible pink line on my test I could see this under the light and my partner said he could see it too. Today I have tested twice once with clear blue digi and it says not pregnant the other was a strip same as yesterday and again the most barely visible line hardly even there are my eyes just playing tricks on me as my partner now thinks I'm imaging things and I am not pregnant! I came off cerazette 6 weeks ago and have not had any period for nearly 7 years. What's going on with me?? X
  • congrat's msjj!

clairey, sounds promising, but you should test again in a couple of days....?  i know the wait will be rough.  but your system may be a little messed up for a short time.  i do hope you've been lucky though!

i'm on 8dpo and seeing all sorts of symptoms that are likely not there, but we live ever in hope, yes?

• Hi all had a chemical in sept been trying since then. This month I have no sore boobs when normally I would by now and af is due tomorrow. Anyone else having slight af pains yet pregnant xx
  • wish i could say yes, baby dust, but i haven't had anything that's significantly different as of yet.  out this aft and picked up my next round of opk's, so i guess something is telling me we haven't been lucky yet.  but there's still room for hope, as i'm not due for af for another 5-6 days.

i know af pains can be a symptom of pregnancy, but also just that, af pains.  wish it weren't so difficult!

• Hi ladies I may be being super sensitive and a little crazy but I wondered if anyone has felt like they have done loads of sit ups? when they havent? I am about 8dpo.

Thanks Jo x

• i have had that too, and just trying not to read too much into it!

i think that's why, for me anyway, the charting has been good, as it's keeping track of what i felt last month so i don't think it's different this time around.

best of luck!

• I have been getting quite a lot on what feels like AF pains for about a week now but I'm not due on till Thursday so I am hoping its a good sign. I have really been trying not to symptom spot this month bec I drove myself mad last month x
  • Hi all. Me n my husband have been ttc for 3months. I am now 5 days late and took a test day before my af which had two lines one clear and one faint but it showed up immediately. Then I took two more and they were negative. Just need a bit of advice??
  • hey khloeee, were they the same brands?  is it possible that they have different sensitivities?  were you testing at the same time?  sorry for the bombardment.

and leanne, i have also, but that is not entirely uncommon for me.  i am also due thursday!  i have already accepted that i will drive myself crazy with the spotting!  i do it every month, but, as i said the charting has helped................a little.  image

• Hey qnbee yeah they were the same brand and no testing at different times. It's ok for the bombardment. I need advice. I'm going to wait until I'm 7 days late to test again.
  • i guess you should.  sadly, i've never yet done the test because i thought i might be.  once, a couple years ago, i did, but my timing was off by a week......i wasn't really keeping track all that well.  but other than that, i've only tested to make sure that my evening out could be guilt free.  image

maybe the hcg levels can fluctuate very early on?