Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2ww and symptom spotters....

124»

Replies

• Well, I don't have pregnancy symtoms, but I would usually be spotting by this time in my cycle & I'm not. Not sure if it could be a sign or its just the effect of clomid?? Trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard. Will test on Sunday if things continue as they are. Fingers crossed for all of you ladies xxxx
  • If af hasn't shown up by Sunday I'm going to test too little pink.

Good luck xxx
  • Okay ladies, I've had a few symptoms that seem to have developed over yesterday evening and this morning. I'm not feeling too well today. Still have cramps, but not sure if they are period pain or if they're caused by constipation (this is the third day I haven't been for a no.2!). Had unbelievable pains last night..made me feel sick and stopped me sleeping...still can't go this morning. This morning I feel nauseous and very dizzy...the abdominal pain is much better than last night. I also have quite a lot of creamy cm. Anyone else experiencing anything like this? Feel really confused...xx