Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is Everyone but ME Pregnant?!?

So, just heard that WAG Danielle Lloyd is pregnant with her third. Her third baby in as many years.

Katie Price is expecting again, as is Jessica Simpson, Evan Rachel Wood, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Kim Kardashian and even the blooming Dutchess of Cambridge.

Everywhere I go there is news of pregnancy and i am so jealous i could cry!

Im CD 8 of a 28 Day Cycle so wont even be OV'ing until next week. God i feel so low! 

It all seems to take so long, the weeks feel like month's and there is pregnancy news all around me!

sorry,rant over ladies xx

Replies

• I know how you feel fab, in a similar position! not only in media, all my friend are pregnant or popping out babies... image weve just gotta keep going.. it will be our turn soon x

• Your not the only one! Its doing my head in, all I want is to be able to hold my stomach and know there's a little life in there! image
  • theres light at the end of the tunel ladies i promise! It took me a year and it felt like it would NEVER happen

Be happy with a 28 day cycle....mine was 40 days and it was awful!!! Ovulation took for ever and changed every month

Now im pregnant all do is worry and wish the time away

Chip up ladies, it will happen when the times right image have fun baby making xxxx