Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nausea right after ovulation but now stopped

Hi ladies, I'm new here but just wanted to see if anyone had experienced what I have this month. About 3 days after ovulation I started feeling really nauseous & this lasted for about 6 days - it always seemed at the worst in the afternoon/early evening & the only thing that eased it was eating. This was exactly what happened when I fell pregnant with DD so I was pretty sure I had caught this month however the past 2 days it has completely stopped (I'm now 10/11dpo). I have also had a few headaches & been having really weird dreams every night, both which I never normally have, and been feeling pretty shattered so I really thought I was pregnant but so disappointed now its all stopped. I woke up is morning with a sore throat & ears so wondering if it was being caused by a bug rather than pregnancy. So gutted image . Just wondered if this had happened to anyone else & is there anyone that still had a positive outcome? I was so sure as the nausea was exactly as it was with DD but with her it lasted right through til about 12 weeks. Any advice would be really appreciated xx